Promotions, money, sponsors...?

Hello, i started new career mode with Ipswich. In first season i won title in League One, so i got promoted to Sky Bet Championship, and i get only 1 500 000 € for transfer budget. Is there a way i can get more, or something like that? Because it is sooooo low. I got 1,5M but almost every player in Sky Bet Championship has valued more than that :D Any ideas?

I remember in old FMs, sometimes happend that investors bought clubs and pump money into the team, can it happen in FM 21? Thank you for responds and sorry for my english.

1 hour ago, Miko17 said:

Hello, i started new career mode with Ipswich. In first season i won title in League One, so i got promoted to Sky Bet Championship, and i get only 1 500 000 € for transfer budget. Is there a way i can get more, or something like that? Because it is sooooo low. I got 1,5M but almost every player in Sky Bet Championship has valued more than that :D Any ideas?

I remember in old FMs, sometimes happend that investors bought clubs and pump money into the team, can it happen in FM 21? Thank you for responds and sorry for my english.

You can ask for more money from the board, But it isn't just as easy as that so they may say no

Yes you can get bought out and have money invested but it isn't something you can make happen yourself 

My idea is to look for players who have been released on free transfers, get loans from the Premiership if you can, and take a look at the best players in the teams that got relegated to League One, since their values will have reduced and they're likely to want to move back to a Championship team.