1st match 5 subs made, 2nd match only 3 possible

Hello !

So I played my first match in sky bet championship and on that match i could make 5 substitutions.

I am playing now my 2nd match and here I can only make 3 substitutions, because the game says I cant make more. What is the problem ?

I dont know if I could ask it here, or if it is a bug or some rules or something third.

Please help !

16 minutes ago, blejdek said:

Hello !

So I played my first match in sky bet championship and on that match i could make 5 substitutions.

I am playing now my 2nd match and here I can only make 3 substitutions, because the game says I cant make more. What is the problem ?

I dont know if I could ask it here, or if it is a bug or some rules or something third.

Please help !

You can make up to 5 subs but can only make them in a maximum of 3 periods. So if you make 3 subs at 3 different times then that's it, you cant make anymore. However if you make 2 and then another 2 at a different time, you'll still have one more sub left you can use on the 3rd occasion. 

I hope that makes sense. 

3 minutes ago, B3nnet7 said:

You can make up to 5 subs but can only make them in a maximum of 3 periods. So if you make 3 subs at 3 different times then that's it, you cant make anymore. However if you make 2 and then another 2 at a different time, you'll still have one more sub left you can use on the 3rd occasion. 

I hope that makes sense. 

That makes a big sense, very nice explanation. I totally get it now.

Thank you very much for that !

Cheers !