Issue seeing table positions arg second division

hi, sorry if my english is not the best, i have an issue with my save, im playing with gimnasia de mendoza, a second division team from the b Group of argentina, and everytime i touch up right in the home screen to see the table positions it shows me this, the traduction would be something like "the competition is not programmed/scheduled yet" even im already playing the league games, i started other saves and noticed it happens with all the group B teams, idk if other leagues with different groups have the same issue, but with group A teams shows everything perfect.

edit: i cant upload my save bc of the file size but i dont think my save is the problem bc i started other games with teams of second division group B and happened the same.

Screenshot_20210102-193332_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Edited by MatiasDFS

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I 'think' this is fixed as I know we've corrected an issue with group stages in some tournaments, I'll ask QA to check (sorry I'm a tad busy myself with looking at another issue).

thanks marc! hope its fixed for the next update.

• SI Staff
11 minutes ago, MatiasDFS said:

thanks marc! hope its fixed for the next update.

Just got confirmation from QA that it is in the current RC build - so you should be good :D

(and if it isn't then let me know)

5 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Just got confirmation from QA that it is in the current RC build - so you should be good :D

(and if it isn't then let me know)

15th game of the league and still shows this, so in the current version is not fixed, had the same issue with second B spain groups but that is already fixed, still not in ARG :(

So I guess it's just a matter of making the same fix in this league.

(it only happens when you are on the B group, the table shows on the home screen but not when you touch it trying to see it fully)

Screenshot_20210218-191035_FM21 Mobile.jpg

• SI Staff
8 hours ago, MatiasDFS said:

15th game of the league and still shows this, so in the current version is not fixed, had the same issue with second B spain groups but that is already fixed, still not in ARG :(

Sorry should have clarified - RC build, means 'release candidate' - ie. the fix should be in the next update released (its not in the stores yet, it'll be one of the ones with a database update in the near(ish) future).

9 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Sorry should have clarified - RC build, means 'release candidate' - ie. the fix should be in the next update released (its not in the stores yet, it'll be one of the ones with a database update in the near(ish) future).

ohhh sorry! my bad, as you said 'tell me if not' i thinked you were talking about the current version. thanks for taking your time and clarify.