Season Renewal Of Newly Created FIFA Club World Cup

OllieDrew

Hi all,
I have created my own FIFA Club World Cup with 24 teams to run every year instead of 4 years from 2020. Everything runs fine first season but I can't for the life of me get it to run after the first season. at 2021 it does not update. Everything else works fine on first season so I am missing not doing something in the editor. I have attached the file and if anyone can take a look and tell me what I am missing it would be most appreciated. Thanks.

FIFA Club World Cup.fmf

I had similar problems with the competition last year. Try adding individual rules for each competition (Get Last Winner/Runner-Up). Alternatively try spacing out your season update and setup days, as I found this worked for me on the odd occasion.

EDIT: Ran a few tests and I think one of the problems may be that some of the competitions in your team pools aren't finishing in time for the season update day or setup day. I tried changing the dates around but the problem is still there. For example I noticed that the North American and Oceania Champions League aren't registering a winner for 2020. Something worth looking into :thup:

Edited by Carlito85

10 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

I had similar problems with the competition last year. Try adding individual rules for each competition (Get Last Winner/Runner-Up). Alternatively try spacing out your season update and setup days, as I found this worked for me on the odd occasion.

EDIT: Ran a few tests and I think one of the problems may be that some of the competitions in your team pools aren't finishing in time for the season update day or setup day. I tried changing the dates around but the problem is still there. For example I noticed that the North American and Oceania Champions League aren't registering a winner for 2020. Something worth looking into :thup:

Thank you so much to looking into this Carlito. I had specific teams for 2020 and competition winners etc for 2021 onwards. What I will try and do is get specific teams for 2020 and 2021 and then competition winners from 2022 onwards see if that works. I will let you know once I have tested it. Many Thanks again.