Defending Overlaps

In the middle of a two leg cup final, after losing the first leg away 1-0. I'm struggling to defend a marauding wingback down my right flank, and a playmaking fullback on my left, paired with their right winger who's on 4 goals in his last 2. I'm playing a mid block that has been working well, but this is the first team to really attack me down the wings. I've got my AML/R on close down more and am pressing their D(LR)s, but had less than 40% possession in the first leg. I don't want to panic and drastically change things, but any suggested tweaks would be welcome!

Football_Manager_2021_2021-01-03_10_27_40_PM.png.d27e9e051105603580dae74f44ffe568.png

What ive found has helped me (but im not an expert at all):

On opposition instructions, set the player being overlapped to "never tight marking"

The defender on the side of the pitch being overlapped, use a PI to have him sit more narrow

And use the AMR/AML ahead of them (if you have them) to track back the player doing the overlapping.

For me, this helps just send them into a dead end with nowhere to go.

But be careful to defend the pass inside IF they make one. Get out quickly to block shots from AMs for example.

Ironically, their wingback who was causing me all the problems got injured in training between first and second legs, and wasn't fit for selection! Still played down the wings and marked some of their other key threats and I won the home leg 3-0 to take the cup 3-1 on aggregate!