FM21 TOUCH?

Hi 

was just about to purchase this for my new iPad,but then stumbled onto this forum,and now I’m having second thoughts.

is this game worth buying or should I wait?

Edited by JPgid

• JPgid changed the title to FM21 TOUCH?
16 hours ago, Don Pedras said:

I already regret buying it.  I wish I had my money back.  I haven't played for 3 weeks, waiting for them to solve the problem of changing players between team A and B. I only advise buying when they solve that problem.

Same, there is also the season stats bug, in which player facts are massively flawed. Someone posted a screenshot showing his goalkeeper had conceded over 180 goals, in just 4 appearances. I also signed someone in a January transfer window, and it stated that he'd scored 268 goals, in 2 appearances in the first half of the season 

2 hours ago, JPgid said:

Just going through all the complaints on here as put me off totally .and I was really looking forward to getting it ☹️

Oh well. Maybe next year SI will come up with a game that doesn’t have tons of bugs that scare people away.

You reading this stuff, SI???

3 hours ago, steam just is said:

If you’ve never played touch before I think it will be a pleasant surprise. It’s deep without the faff. Enjoyably  challenging. 

if you’ve played it for years it may be slightly disappointing as it’s got a few bugs and has gone backwards in match graphics.

I minght not have played FM touch before but the bugs described on these different threads are pretty bad and I’m not sure how you could play it if I’m honest,think I read somewhere about the end game results being way off from what it was at half time,and player’s stats being crazy (180 goals in four matches😂)that’s not right,not to mention all the other stuff.gutted to be honest as I was looking forward to it.

7 hours ago, JPgid said:

I minght not have played FM touch before but the bugs described on these different threads are pretty bad and I’m not sure how you could play it if I’m honest,think I read somewhere about the end game results being way off from what it was at half time,and player’s stats being crazy (180 goals in four matches😂)that’s not right,not to mention all the other stuff.gutted to be honest as I was looking forward to it.

I’ve never seen any crazy stats or goals or anything like what you’re describing. I play on iOS and currently the only issue with the game I see is that manager history isn’t working. I’m sure this will be fixed soon. I hardly ever look at that anyway so don’t care. Some are unable to move players between a & b team. Works fine for me. Game is great. UI was really buggy at release but much better now.

2 hours ago, bbuullddoogg said:

I’ve never seen any crazy stats or goals or anything like what you’re describing. I play on iOS and currently the only issue with the game I see is that manager history isn’t working. I’m sure this will be fixed soon. I hardly ever look at that anyway so don’t care. Some are unable to move players between a & b team. Works fine for me. Game is great. UI was really buggy at release but much better now.

Yeah I’ve read it on this site,forget which thread but won’t be hard to find,but that’s a bit more encouraging then,I wonder if some people are experiencing different things then.So are you playing on iPad?

15 hours ago, JPgid said:

Just going through all the complaints on here as put me off totally .and I was really looking forward to getting it ☹️

The moral of this story is not to listen to the regurgitated nonsense that people post on here about the game, and to just experience it for yourself. 

I think you should definitely get the game. I can't speak for the technical performance on an iPad but the game itself is probably better than it's ever been. The two main bugs right now are lower player ratings and inability to move players from your affiliate B/C Teams but I'm hopeful they will be fixed soon.

On 05/01/2021 at 22:34, Don Pedras said:

I already regret buying it.  I wish I had my money back.  I haven't played for 3 weeks, waiting for them to solve the problem of changing players between team A and B. I only advise buying when they solve that problem.

Here here, literally feel like I cant play the game until that b team issue is sorted. 

6 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

The moral of this story is not to listen to the regurgitated nonsense that people post on here about the game, and to just experience it for yourself. 

But then he pays for the game , experiences thr many bugs that are in FMT and then cant get his money back. Good advice. How can it be classed as nonsense when people are describing the issues they have with the game? A game they paid £20 for. Just  because you seem to not be experiencing the same issues does not mean the are "regurgitated nonsense" 

5 hours ago, bbuullddoogg said:

Correct. I am managing Newcastle and can move players from A to B team with no issues at all.

Newcastle don't have a B team though, just a normal reserves squad.

Either way, it doesn't matter, the latest patch has fixed this.

Brilliant game,glad I brought it.a massive step up from the mobile game I was playing.

first thoughts are there’s a lot to take in,the stats and details of the players and all the other stuff you can do is really impressive,and the match runs and looks great.

maybe it’s because I’ve only played free footy manager games and FM years ago don’t know but I’m glad I got this👍

1 hour ago, JPgid said:

Brilliant game,glad I brought it.a massive step up from the mobile game I was playing.

first thoughts are there’s a lot to take in,the stats and details of the players and all the other stuff you can do is really impressive,and the match runs and looks great.

maybe it’s because I’ve only played free footy manager games and FM years ago don’t know but I’m glad I got this👍

There you go. Glad you got it. A lot of people are too negative. Enjoy! And let me know if you’re interested in adding graphics and more leagues.

8 hours ago, JPgid said:

It’s not,nothing  like what’s been said.

think I had 3 hrs on it(got back from work early)and it’s on 70% from full.

Nice feedback, do you feel your device running mad hot while playing matches? I'm sorry to bother with all those questions because I bought it at launch but had to refund it because of the issues, and want to know if it was fixed to buy again

18 hours ago, bbuullddoogg said:

There you go. Glad you got it. A lot of people are too negative. Enjoy! And let me know if you’re interested in adding graphics and more leagues.

Yeah I’m interested but I’ve not got a pc