I’ve had to delete it off my Xbox

First season with QPR, I hit form and then go 2nd, in top 2 by 6 points, mid-season collapse happens, I lose in the play-off semis.

Season after, I’m 4th. I lose 4 in a row, then somehow get sacked lol

I take over Portsmouth in 17th in League 1... we have a great run, finish 4 and miss out on automatic promotion, by get this...

If I win, I’m promoted BUT, it’s 3-2 to me, 5 minutes added on,  I conceded on 95:55 almost a minute over, and then, in the play off final, I lose 4-0 v Sunderland 

Obviously I resigned

I took over Kosovo just before the World Cup, we beat Russia(I think),  America and Serbia. Then lose 4-1 v England, no complaints, England are overrated on every game so you always expect a thumping when the mighty Declan Rice is playing, no complaints really

I then take over Walsall, in the Championship, 17th on 25 points, always going to be tough. 

I have played FM since 8 till now, and I’ve won one game in that time, with Walsall.

I signed 3 wingers as the current ones were poor, all 3 got injured and I couldn’t get them match ready for ages, so after 5 hours, I have come to the conclusion... I need it out of my life, it’s not fun

The assumed work permit situation is a nightmare.

It’s a great game but this game encourages anger, no need for some of the things that happen.

Man Utd winning the league with 33 wins, realistic, yes in terms of it being possible, fun? No. Imagine trying to win the league against that

20 hours ago, Andrew_Goats_Gruff said:

First season with QPR, I hit form and then go 2nd, in top 2 by 6 points, mid-season collapse happens, I lose in the play-off semis.

Season after, I’m 4th. I lose 4 in a row, then somehow get sacked lol

I take over Portsmouth in 17th in League 1... we have a great run, finish 4 and miss out on automatic promotion, by get this...

If I win, I’m promoted BUT, it’s 3-2 to me, 5 minutes added on,  I conceded on 95:55 almost a minute over, and then, in the play off final, I lose 4-0 v Sunderland 

Obviously I resigned

I took over Kosovo just before the World Cup, we beat Russia(I think),  America and Serbia. Then lose 4-1 v England, no complaints, England are overrated on every game so you always expect a thumping when the mighty Declan Rice is playing, no complaints really

I then take over Walsall, in the Championship, 17th on 25 points, always going to be tough. 

I have played FM since 8 till now, and I’ve won one game in that time, with Walsall.

I signed 3 wingers as the current ones were poor, all 3 got injured and I couldn’t get them match ready for ages, so after 5 hours, I have come to the conclusion... I need it out of my life, it’s not fun

The assumed work permit situation is a nightmare.

It’s a great game but this game encourages anger, no need for some of the things that happen.

Man Utd winning the league with 33 wins, realistic, yes in terms of it being possible, fun? No. Imagine trying to win the league against that

This game absolutely does NOT encourage anger. It is a game and is not responsible for you getting angry over losing as Walsall. You had bad luck with injuries, don't we all. All teams do at some stage throughout a season. 

And imagine trying to beat a team who win the league with a high win percentage? If only that were the exact point of the game...