Bob elliott

No matter who I click on on as a player there is no option to select a loan the loan option is not highlited if I quit to start screen and select a new game I have the loan option it’s like something is disabled but I have tried everything nice if you could help thanks 

Hi I’m afraid it is still the same  I am using an iPad version iOS 9.3.5 fully updated .

no matter what player I select. The loan offer is shaded the transfer offer is bright lite up.

I would delete the game and start again but I have made a lot of bank balance purchases if I delete can I restore my purchases hope you can help 

thank you 

bob

Hi Harry 

thanks for getting back to me on my spurs game I went back to an earlier save and it was ok on my Plymouth game I went back to an earlier save and it was the same no loan available.

I started a new game with Plymouth and it was ok the problem is I will have lost my purchases to boost my bank balance or will I be able to restore my purchases 

thank you 

bob

I still can’t make any loan signings in any league at any time, even purchased no transfer windows or loan restrictions but still can’t make a loan signing, the game has been out over 7 weeks now this is a joke, means it’s virtually impossible to do a lower league save now, especially with the COVID affected finances, I’ve reported this several times but still nothing has been done, I’m using an iPad 2019 10.2 with literally no problems with the iPad at all except from when I play your bugged/error riddled game, I’ve attached a screenshot as you can see the loan option is greyed out, you can’t even press it.

D7C3BC1D-0676-42C0-BADA-310ED9393318.jpeg

Hi guys,

Could you please provide your save files from where this has happened via the link below and i will look into this for you. If you could also provide your file name in this thread that would help greatly with locating your saves

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4.

Cheers,

Harry

On 21/01/2021 at 08:45, leeisted said:

I still can’t make any loan signings in any league at any time, even purchased no transfer windows or loan restrictions but still can’t make a loan signing, the game has been out over 7 weeks now this is a joke, means it’s virtually impossible to do a lower league save now, especially with the COVID affected finances, I’ve reported this several times but still nothing has been done, I’m using an iPad 2019 10.2 with literally no problems with the iPad at all except from when I play your bugged/error riddled game, I’ve attached a screenshot as you can see the loan option is greyed out, you can’t even press it.

D7C3BC1D-0676-42C0-BADA-310ED9393318.jpeg

As I’ve previously said I don’t currently have access to a working PC or Laptop so can’t upload a save but it’s irrelevant as don’t have any saves currently because your game is full of errors so can’t stick to a save an I CAN’T LOAN ANYONE OR MAKE A LOAN OFFER FOR ANYONE IN ANY GAME THAT I START IN ANY LEAGUE AT ANY TIME

19 hours ago, Harry Dunning said:

Hi guys,

Could you please provide your save files from where this has happened via the link below and i will look into this for you. If you could also provide your file name in this thread that would help greatly with locating your saves

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4.

Cheers,

Harry

Sorry can’t do that on my iPad  I think the best thing is to forget it not happy with game didn’t have all these problems on fm20 touch the whole game needs a serious sorting out you have our money provide a working game you have a whole year to develop a new game if it can’t be done in a year I suggest you look at finding people who can 

cheers Bob Elliott 

16 hours ago, Bob elliott said:

Sorry can’t do that on my iPad  I think the best thing is to forget it not happy with game didn’t have all these problems on fm20 touch the whole game needs a serious sorting out you have our money provide a working game you have a whole year to develop a new game if it can’t be done in a year I suggest you look at finding people who can 

cheers Bob Elliott 

Couldn’t agree more with you Bob!! It’s an actual joke how many errors this game has and they still aren’t sorted out, they can’t even use the COVID excuse as even the touch game is even more stripped back than last years game, so many features missing from this years version!! I worked out I’ve brought fm 29 times on all different platforms and devices, such as iOS, android, mobile, PSP, Xbox, stadia, steam and epic games store but I’m seriously considering never buying it again after the joke of a version this year!!!

17 hours ago, leeisted said:

Couldn’t agree more with you Bob!! It’s an actual joke how many errors this game has and they still aren’t sorted out, they can’t even use the COVID excuse as even the touch game is even more stripped back than last years game, so many features missing from this years version!! I worked out I’ve brought fm 29 times on all different platforms and devices, such as iOS, android, mobile, PSP, Xbox, stadia, steam and epic games store but I’m seriously considering never buying it again after the joke of a version this year!!!

100% agree. We need a major update soon as its been nearly 2 months now. I see on the App Store the price has come down. Maybe a reflection on sales this year?