AI making hilarious transfers to their Reserves

Hi folks,

I'd used the bug report feature for a save but my Mail-App has some problems with it :(

So: On my current save some AI teams make VERY strange transfer moves.

It's not the players themselves but the fact that they end up in the reserve team and stay there forever .
Some examples: Barca buying Lukaku in 22/23 and he never made a match in the main team (atm it's 23/24)
Or Real Madrid buying Isak for 80 mio Euro and he plays in their Castilla...
Something is very wrong here. I can't even see their squad under "Tactics" because with exception of some players most spots are empty (full simulated leagues).
And if I look at the statistics most players don't even make caps, WTF?

Or another example, quit similar: Rashford moving to Real Madrid for amazing 164 million Euro in 21/21 and until 23/24 he made ONE cap (in the starting season) and that's it.
And they still value him as key player and won't sell him.

PS: The AI transfers are questionable to begin with. PSG and ManCity buy players for hundreds of millions EACH YEAR. Please fix their stats (it doesn't matter if their league is fully simulated or not). Teams like Barca, the german teams in general, etc. rarely buy players at all.

PPS: When will we be able to choose five nations in the beginning to eg. simulate the Big Five (England, Spain, Germany, France & Italy)?
It's a shame that we have to cut one. Smartphones have enough power today.

I'll try to add some screen into a second post here.