Staff role familiarity

So does that mean someone with a low interest will perform the job worse than someone who is interested? 

or is it simply a case that it will be much harder to get a coach to accept a job as a scout, for example.

There are a lot of staff members with great stats for a job they aren’t that interested in.  

The latter. Their suitability is in your hands. If you think they have the attributes it makes no difference wether they have that role listed as a role they can do. All the recommendation is, as far as I’m aware, is what roles they have occupied in the past, and/or their interest in a particular role. If you think a member of staff is better suited to a different role then go for it.

If you can offer stupid wages I have often found staff are willing to accept a role that is not their preference. And you’re right. Some staff have amazing attributes for roles they’re not interested in. I find scouts and coaches will often be tempted to accept other roles, but good luck trying to get an incredible regen HOY to be anything other than that, for example.

Edited by Tyburn