Viewing in-match stats

Hi, don't know if it's a bug or it's just the way it's designed but I'm not overly happy with accessing performance stats at half time or FT during games.

If I want to see the player stats or analytical stats I can't if I go to the tactics screen first. I have to look at player statistics first then on to tactics, I can't switch between the two.

Is this a design flaw or is there a way round it with widgets or what not? Anybody got any tips? I want to be able to click through different tools at will and not have to follow an order for me to see the team's performance.

23 hours ago, bamb00zle said:

Hi, don't know if it's a bug or it's just the way it's designed but I'm not overly happy with accessing performance stats at half time or FT during games.

If I want to see the player stats or analytical stats I can't if I go to the tactics screen first. I have to look at player statistics first then on to tactics, I can't switch between the two.

Is this a design flaw or is there a way round it with widgets or what not? Anybody got any tips? I want to be able to click through different tools at will and not have to follow an order for me to see the team's performance.

It's by design.

Check below post on how to access the analysis during a game:

And check out below for adding more widgets to the match which might cover the analysis you want to view in-game: