Stadium editor [suggestion]

nikolaosaek

And YES, here we go again this year. I think this will be the last one to create a perfect game. The ability to create new, or edit existing stadiums. The 3D match

game has alot of mistakes at the way the stadiums look. So via editor we should be able to make this without Sport Interactives Games have any liscensing issues.

I don't think the OP meant a new feature to add in game, but rather something to edit/create via editor.

That said, something like that was existing 12 years ago in Football Manager Live already, so it's not so complicated as you imagine.

On 09/01/2021 at 08:30, freddieos said:

it's not something the manager would get involved with IRL so unlikely to be included. Plus it's probably quite complicated to build, fit and include in the game.

t's not something the manager would get involved - editing database , changing leagues rules  etcc... with the editor . in 2013 FIFA manager managed to have one why not football manager

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/01/2021 at 11:26, destmez said:

t's not something the manager would get involved - editing database , changing leagues rules  etcc... with the editor . in 2013 FIFA manager managed to have one why not football manager

Ultimate Soccer manager did this really well also, that was back around 2001 or so I think. Even if the manager is not involved it would be really nice to have a visual of the stadium in the facilities part. not just for your stadium but for the youth facilities etc too.

On 23/01/2021 at 18:08, UKFA said:

Ultimate Soccer manager did this really well also, that was back around 2001 or so I think. Even if the manager is not involved it would be really nice to have a visual of the stadium in the facilities part. not just for your stadium but for the youth facilities etc too.

Newcastle.thumb.jpg.f34a96dd3d08ef71c0ba35471ab0bfd8.jpg1490660431_stadetunnels.jpg.78851c70edd27e6d60582f24f0d704ee.jpg

this is one of biggest stadium in the game , i call this stadium " tunnel  stadium " beacause look the number of these tunnels look their placement ( completly irrealistic)

22 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

An Editor would still have licensing issues.  They still have to create and render the stands from real life for you to move/use.

licensing issues ? even to change colors, or reduce the number of tunnels? or to make the stadium more realistic in the lower division

They still have to create and render the stands from real life  "  we didnt asked for that : What they have to do is create assets, we don't have to ask to do the stadiums like in reality

What they have to do is create assets, we don't have to ask to make the stadiums like in reality / we don't want to have the same stadium editor like FIFA because Interactive Sport will not have the rights, what we want is to have one similar to the one in the game "Dream Soccer League" which is a mobile game, one has a mod that allows you to modify your stadium without having to worry about licensing since they are fictitious

23 minutes ago, destmez said:

licensing issues ? even to change colors, or reduce the number of tunnels? or to make the stadium more realistic in the lower division

They still have to create and render the stands from real life  "  we didnt asked for that : What they have to do is create assets, we don't have to ask to do the stadiums like in reality

What they have to do is create assets, we don't have to ask to make the stadiums like in reality / we don't want to have the same stadium editor like FIFA because Interactive Sport will not have the rights, what we want is to have one similar to the one in the game "Dream Soccer League" which is a mobile game, one has a mod that allows you to modify your stadium without having to worry about licensing since they are fictitious

Most requests are so they can replicate stadiums to look like the real ones, thats where the issue come in

54 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Most requests are so they can replicate stadiums to look like the real ones, thats where the issue come in

"And YES, here we go again this year. I think this will be the last one to create a perfect game. The ability to create new, or edit existing stadiums."  (in the game ) !  

Sorry but we didnt ask to replicate stadiums (irl)   in this topic 

54 minutes ago, destmez said:

"And YES, here we go again this year. I think this will be the last one to create a perfect game. The ability to create new, or edit existing stadiums."  (in the game ) !  

Sorry but we didnt ask to replicate stadiums (irl)   in this topic 

Fair enough, editing the generic ones prob be fine, but you'll still  get complaints for those wanting to replicate stadiums if you only cater to half i would suspect. I'd love one personally but dont think it'll ever go in. 

I think with just three simple buttons a lot can be done:

No roof
Oval Stadium
One Stand (for stadiums with only one stand but 7000 spectators for example).

Just with that we could mimic like 90% of the stadiums around the world at least a little without having licensing issues. All done via editor like I can edit a team's name or player.

• 3 weeks later...