Loaned in Player and their Club/Manager unhappy they are being played in wrong position when in fact are not.

Surely this is a bug in the game, where you loan a player in, for example in my current game I have taken a Left Windback on Loan for the season, I he has started every game and cup competition so far in the Season as we approach December, he has only ever been played as a WB with either Support or Attacking role. Yet apparently he is terribly unhappy about being played in a "Weak" position, even though that's his natural position. His manager is constantly emailing me and have discussions to complain that I'm not playing him in the Contractually Agreed Position as per the Loan Agreement, and is furious with me. Despite clearly telling him the player has been played only ever as a WB the entire time he's been with us. Now the player's negative mood and behaviour is starting to effect other player's at the club.

How do you fix this problem? Is there a workaround? Is there going to be a patch to fix this?

Here is my today.  Alex Byrne is a goalkeeper, and just played as a goalkeeper. 12 matches in the league,and nearly all the matches in Europe. The managers hate me, and will take their players home. Its not easy, when you have 6 / 7 players on loan .

ab  europe.JPG

ab league.JPG

ab loan.JPG

AB.JPG

Edited by birkelse