Teams Promoted to Dutch First Division have no reserves

DurLennart

Hi, 

Just wanted to let you know: teams that get promoted to the Dutch First Division (Keuken Kampioen Divisie) from the amateur leagues do not have reserves. 

Might not be an actual 'bug', just a database issue, but would be nice if the teams that can get promoted at least have a reserves team. 

They only get relegation in the KKD after a couple of seasons. 

Kind regards, 

DurLennart

EDIT: Just noticed that TOP Oss, already active in the Dutch First Division, also has no reserves team. 

Edited by DurLennart

Hi @DurLennart,

Currently you're unable to request Reserves in FMT so this isn't really a bug but I think it could be considered in future versions as Users may want to introduce a Reserves Team; especially starting with a lower level team. Feel free to request this in the following forum: https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/679-football-manager-touch-all-formats/

Thanks,

Harrison

Hi Harrison, 

I think you misunderstood: 

I do not wish to request the option to request a Reserve team via the board.

Top Oss, a team in the Dutch First divison, starts without a Reserve squad (all other teams have Reserves). 

And teams promoted to the Dutch first division (examples: Katwijk, Ijsselmeervogels, Spakenburg etc.) are also missing reserve squads.

I believe that this is a database issue (definitely for Top Oss, probably for the lower division teams) and should be corrected. 

Thanks and kind regards,

DurLennart

• SI Staff

It is correct that these sides originally do not have reserve squads set - eg. Oss does not have an active reserve squad in the reserve leagues system.

I'm not aware of the lower leagues teams playing in systematic reserve team structures and games either. 

But it should be optionable if you take over the clubs - if not at the start, then per season two. (and later) - to request and assign a reserve team etc. in talks to the board and vice versa.