January 2023. Rashford is suddenly forcing a move to Barcelona, while we've been successful both domestically & in Europe.

At the same time Greenwood is suddenly seriously tempted by Real Madrid, and both seem set to leave.

Of course everything can happen, but in this case we're talking about two through-and-through players of the club. The club being largely successful. And their acquirers being more or less in a turmoil.

If it's only me seeing something wrong here, fine. I'll get my coat.

Same type of thing on my save. This just wouldn’t happen. Rashford has publicly come out recently as saying he will stay at United for his entire career. The likes of Greenwood will be the same. 
FM needs to be more realistic when it comes to this type of thing. 
It seems, and every FM is the same, as soon as Barce, Madrid and PSG come knocking, that’s it, you may as well sell. 

• SI Staff

Hey guys

OK. checking both Rashford & Greenwood... in our data, they are very loyal (16/15 out of 20) so doesn't seem like we have the player data wrong

While I don't think it's impossible they would ever leave... if you're both seeing the same thing I will have it queried.

I just need a save where we can see it please, saves can go to our cloud service: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4