Match day bugs

OverFail

Hi,

Using a Samsung tab S6 lite. So I've noticed a few bugs over the past 2 seasons during match days (I've attached a screenshot of my matchday settings.)1225481188_Screenshot_20210115-083211_FootballManager2021Touch.thumb.jpg.f49987b49bea124cbec982cf9749d080.jpg

1) Half time stop skipped - I'd say about 50% of the time the match will move up until half time and then just continue into the 2nd half without the standard half time graphics and stoppage. 

2) Stoppage time goals not being shown - If there is a goal scored for the last kick of the game then it is not commentated on in highlights or replayed, just pops up in the notable events. Can be very annoying to think you've scraped a draw and ended up losing.  

3) Not really a bug, but the 'shouts' bar during a game is a little.. close in my opinion, the buttons are small nautrally to fit the tablet size, but a slight mishit can be the difference between a group of happy players and a team who are ready to chuck in the towel... Especially as the 'praise' button is surrounded by 'berate' and 'demand more' if nothing else surely grouping positive shouts together and negative together would minimize devastating errors.

Hi @OverFail,

Thanks for contacting us.

Apologies for these issues you have encountered here - Could you possibly provide a save from before a game where the first issue has occurred to the link below please. Also if you can provide the file name in this thread it will make it quicker in pinning down why this is happening for you. How often has the first issue occurred would also be useful info here - as for the second issue, does this happen on every occasion in a match?

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Cheers,

Harry

I've come across issue number 1. It always happens if the ref blows for halftime during a highlight. Luckily number 2 hasn't happened to me as of yet. With number 3, I've berated my players instead of praising them quite a few times haha, they probably deserve it.