Results during game don’t match final

Roshberg

Viewing the latest scores tab in game shows results which are then different in the final score view. Example palace were beating Burnley away   1 nil post 90 mins. Final score was 2 2 with burnley having scored the first 2 goals. Other times scorers and goal times are completely different 

This has been a known issue since release.. can SI please confirm if there is a solution coming.. I experienced this last night, absolutely extremely frustrating after playing the match, seeing my challengers lost 0-1 in game meant I only needed a draw, watched the trophy celebration... came back to menu only to be told I came second and challengers won 2-0???

SI is has been a while now, can you please update users on DEV to fix this.. in game simulations around the league seem to be completely different from end game results. I don’t have a save for this because I did not accept the outcome of 2nd place, after playing for a draw because challengers were losing .. Please fix

Edited by George Larmon

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @George Larmon,

Thanks for contacting us.

I can see you have posted several times on several threads about this issue and we appreciate the feedback. However, as previously stated on several different threads, this issue is now under review with our devs who are working on a fix for this that will be rolled out during an update as soon as possible. We don't give timeframes on fixes unfortunately so this is the only update I can give for now - please be assured that I will be following up on these threads once the fixes have been rolled out.

Cheers,

Harry