[Suggestion] Rework coaching staff to include personalities

Neb

I'd like a little more detail on the coaches, details a manager would need to build a coaching team. Ideally I'd like the attributes we currently have on other managers (like Champ man 01/02, my favourite!) but I can see how that might not be ideal for a mobile game.

The addition of coach personalities, that help shape the club culture and provide another source to influence players. Professional,hardworking,relaxed, casual, lazy, etc all would have different subtle effects on your players and club.

There is no reason to have one coach over another. Other than type, badge and aptitude (which isn't relevant once they got the right badge, depending on level) so for example if a coach has a hardworking personality it would shape young players and also increase chances of them falling out with lazy players etc. 

It would add a lot of colour to the game through an existing game mechanic. It would also encourage offering coaching position to retiring players as you would know their personality and would already have links to existing club players.

Edited by Neb

• Neb changed the title to [Suggestion] Rework coaching staff to include personalities

This is actually a great idea on paper.

But the game as it is today would most likely only allow this feature for the players club and not the AI, giving the player another advantage over the AI clubs.

Still, I'd like to see that one some day ingame.

On 20/01/2021 at 15:56, Neb said:

I'd like a little more detail on the coaches, details a manager would need to build a coaching team. Ideally I'd like the attributes we currently have on other managers (like Champ man 01/02, my favourite!) but I can see how that might not be ideal for a mobile game.

The addition of coach personalities, that help shape the club culture and provide another source to influence players. Professional,hardworking,relaxed, casual, lazy, etc all would have different subtle effects on your players and club.

There is no reason to have one coach over another. Other than type, badge and aptitude (which isn't relevant once they got the right badge, depending on level) so for example if a coach has a hardworking personality it would shape young players and also increase chances of them falling out with lazy players etc. 

It would add a lot of colour to the game through an existing game mechanic. It would also encourage offering coaching position to retiring players as you would know their personality and would already have links to existing club players.

I like this one 👍🏼

• 2 years later...