"Tea Break" mode

Frikki

I'm calling this one Tea Break because you islandguys love tea. I'm so funny, aren't I? :D

I know, a mobile game has to be fast and instant fun.
But I'd die for a mode (maybe optional), where the game takes a break from time to time to do better and deeper calculations.

You know, stuff like: finances (even PSG can't spend 200 million Euro/Pound if the didn't reach the ECL, etc), tactics (current formation, desired formation, players need for this), player-status in the club, their morale, their near future, maybe even their personality (shifting), small alterations in the PA and a similar things.
For each club/player.

My hope is that something like this would prevent some still occuring things like eg one club buying three new keepers (all destined to be #1) in one window, clubs using eg a CM as "10"  and a AM aus "8" and such things, leading to an overall more realisitic experience, even on mobile.

Thing is: Such calculations take time, more than eg the transition between seasons.
So the second part of this idea is a read-only state during these calculations. The game could show eg. each players current relations (own team) or "refreshed" scout reports from the short-list, or statistics of eg the ECL, some Cup or whatever. So basically stuff people don't really look at that much. Heck, maybe even an "Where are they now?" for former players of the club, etc.
So while all the calculations are running, you can dive into the more detailed stuff.
These calculations should be at least two times each season (before the start of a transfer-window). Four times would be better but most people would lack the patience for something like that.

And if you don't want to do it, you can simply grab a cup of tea while the game calculates or simply disable that mode in the beginning.
Dont get me wrong, the FMM is great for a casual App an mobile and it'll never reach the depth of the PC-version.
But adding stuff like this could lead to a more immersive experience and get closer to the PC-version.

Edited by Frikki

• 2 years later...