Can’t move players in the Portuguese b teams to my main squad

leeisted

Another error can’t move players in the Portuguese b teams to the main squad, tried this with every team an it doesn’t work, the option does come up as you’ll see in the attached screenshot but the players don’t go into your main squad which is ridiculous as mentioned several times using an iPad 2019 10.2 nothing wrong with it except your error filled game!! Been out 7 weeks now an pretty unplayable still, that ain’t on even with COVID!!! I’ve brought every single fm since 05 an the last 4 fms ive brought on more than one platform, but this is by far the worst one an I’m seriously considering never buying another FM game again as the way you’ve dealt with the issues in this game, just ain’t on, especially Miles, tried to make me look like an idiot on Twitter saying everyone loved the game, even though it had a 2.5 out of 5 writing an was very rude!!!

5E79E692-0E9F-414D-9B76-1A43DB54266C.jpeg

Hi @leeisted,

Thanks for contacting us and we apologise if you have not enjoyed the game so far,

Could you please provide a save from where this screenshot is taken via the link below, along with posting the file name in this thread and i will look into this for you.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Cheers,

Harry 

I can’t upload a save as don’t currently have a laptop or pc but you can clearly understand what I mean I can’t move players from my benfica U23s/B team whatever you wanna call it to my main squad even though I press the above picture to move them they just don’t move anywhere 

• 5 weeks later...