FM21 England Level 11 Challenge

1 hour ago, BuzzR said:

Hi,

First of all, I think this challenge is amazing and seeing you guys sharing infos about your journey is fantastic.

I don't want to go off topic but I couldn't help notice that some of you have finished a season in 1 or 2 days .. how do you manage to do that ? When I play It takes me 2-3 weeks (!) for a season. 

I am genuinely curious as I think I am doing something wrong.

I only have leagues in this database loaded i think that helps

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, postman123 said:

Any decent ones in second season, I think it is important to get them on contracts at this level 

Yes got them on contracts but they can still leave i think.

I forgot to mention i had a board meeting to see if i wanted to turn semi pro or not. I think i could have stayed amateur.

How you doing in your save?

6 minutes ago, postman123 said:

Decent player mate, if you change the non - contract option to part time the players will be under the club

Its not possible at Level 10, you can not offer part-time contracts, only non contracts.

Im thinking of changing this for a star player & a regular starter although it would only be possible in a new save after i had changed it.

Been a bit late in posting, but won promotion a couple of days ago, but only finished the season off last night with a league cup victory been a bit busy last couple of days and evenings. That said it was from plain sailing at one point I had fallen 6 points behind Alty Reserves who have a quality side (one of them Curtis Miller we had on loan at Nantwich before the lockdown and he's a cracking young player who can play much higher). Thankfully Alty capitulated at the end off January by losing 6 in 9 matches including to my Crewe FC, in the end I ran out comfortable winners with about 3 to spare.

image.png.36aab75a18d9080690c89fe4347a5fab.png

image.png.71501b6e9417d94ac54832ab9fb118be.png

image.png.dbee2dee18cde56d5a334082a50f3513.png

image.png.6621426684c9966b6f63f24978b0a960.png

6 minutes ago, Schume said:

Been a bit late in posting, but won promotion a couple of days ago, but only finished the season off last night with a league cup victory been a bit busy last couple of days and evenings. That said it was from plain sailing at one point I had fallen 6 points behind Alty Reserves who have a quality side (one of them Curtis Miller we had on loan at Nantwich before the lockdown and he's a cracking young player who can play much higher). Thankfully Alty capitulated at the end off January by losing 6 in 9 matches including to my Crewe FC, in the end I ran out comfortable winners with about 3 to spare.

Well done buddy 

Cheers pal,

On another note ater just loading it up to do the screenshots and crack on I've noticed that I got 1K for winning the league and 10K!!!!! for winning the league cup, did you guys get that in your first season as well?

1 minute ago, Schume said:

Cheers pal,

On another note ater just loading it up to do the screenshots and crack on I've noticed that I got 1K for winning the league and 10K!!!!! for winning the league cup, did you guys get that in your first season as well?

Yes mate, good luck with season 2 

2 minutes ago, postman123 said:

Put the logo's on mate it makes the game so much better 

how do I do that pal, will it work mid game? It's something I've never bothered with as I've just got on with it.

Want to change skin, was hoping some one could make a green/white skin with the same set up but with a Bahnschrift font

I've also noticed that the Nantwich Town kits are in the wrong order... ooops! I think it's FM who have got this wrong as we wear green at home, white away and the yellow kit is a third kit although we gave that to our reserve team this year.

3 minutes ago, Schume said:

how do I do that pal, will it work mid game? It's something I've never bothered with as I've just got on with it.

Want to change skin, was hoping some one could make a green/white skin with the same set up but with a Bahnschrift font

I've also noticed that the Nantwich Town kits are in the wrong order... ooops! I think it's FM who have got this wrong as we wear green at home, white away and the yellow kit is a third kit although we gave that to our reserve team this year.

There is a link on messi's other page mate, all you do is create a graphics file and add logos in the database, any probs let me know I can try and help.

If you go on sort it out si there are background packs, and logo files too.

55 minutes ago, Schume said:

You would have been ok anyway as reserve teams are not allowed to be promoted.

I will add you and your points to the leaderboard.

Just now, lionel messi said:

You would have been ok anyway as reserve teams are not allowed to be promoted.

I will add you and your points to the leaderboard.

Cheers Messi, yeah I knew that but at the time I did have Eagle Sports ahead by a point playing a game more so that added some spice to it.

30 minutes ago, postman123 said:

There is a link on messi's other page mate, all you do is create a graphics file and add logos in the database, any probs let me know I can try and help.

If you go on sort it out si there are background packs, and logo files too.

I have not been able to get the logos to work.

I can get the logos to work that i have from another pack but not the ones made for this database.

I even tried taking the ones out that i had and just use the ones made for this database but they still would not work.

The cities pack i can get to work though.

1 hour ago, Schume said:

I will fix that.

But you wont see the changes unless a new game is started.

1 hour ago, Schume said:

Cheers pal,

I have set prize money for the top 3 teams in the league from Level 7-11

I did not set any prize money for the local cups, the game did that automatically.

I think i will go in and set prize money for the local cups because i think 10k is a bit high.

5 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I have set prize money for the top 3 teams in the league from Level 7-11

I did not set any prize money for the local cups, the game did that automatically.

I think i will go in and set prize money for the local cups because i think 10k is a bit high.

I would say 1k for winning and 500 for runner up would be reasonable. I'm not complaining about the 10k now though, had to move to Winsford United's ground with 2,5k rent and also gone semi pro