What's your closest title race?

Title says it all...

Just finished my season with Real Madrid, Barca needed to lose at home to Osasuna who sat in 15th for us to claim the title... which somehow happened! They'd only lost to us previously and had been sat in first for most of the season.

1610261178_Screenshot2021-01-25at20_07_50.thumb.png.c7482a24b92b0e369aa9c32bc39e11d5.png

What stories do you have?

Winning the league with my Everton side some 20-25 seasons ago via more goals scored than Arsenal. It all came down to the last game. We were in very weak form, drew our game 0-0, forget against who, Arsenal won theirs 4-0. If they had scored one more they would've won the league. Doesn't get any closer than that!

In Espagna with 2 friends. We all finish at 92 pts, but only goal difference made one of my friend the champion :)

I will always remember his last game vs barcelona. He was 1-1 at the 94e and Messi scored against him, 2-1 for Barcelona et maybe the loss of title for him... but.... Directly after, at the 95e his teams scores. Draw => champion.

EOoadTn.png.5486c8f87d3fe15387c691ada0a27bf6.png

Sturm Graz needed only one point in their last two games, but they managed to lose against Red Bull Salzburg and Austria Wien. Then I won the league with a late comeback (2-1) against Kapfenberger (who lifted the trophy in the last season). Total madness.

Edited by bpecanha

Mine was on FM14. I was Valencia and the title race was between me and Real Madrid, who were 1 point ahead. With 15 games of the season to play, we both went on to win 14 games in a row - and so, obviously they stayed 1 point ahead of me at all times. The 15th game, and final game of the season was, of course, Real Madrid v Valencia - which I won!