Issue with players requesting to leave

Hi all, I found an issue with my gameplay on iOS where if a player is requesting to leave the club, this goes out to the news, I have then sold them on in the transfer window and then a couple of months later I get repeated notifications in the news that they have changed their mind and now wish to stay with my club even though I have sold them on to another club. I have attached a picture so you can see, the example is Nicolas Pepe who I sold from Arsenal to I think it was either Napoli or Marseille or someone like that (you can see from the club emblem/badge by his name on the right but then the notification is to me saying he is withdrawing his request to leave?

E53BD49F-96C5-4E9A-BA4D-1B34B90C4031.png

• SI Staff

This is a bug - its simply the wrong club which the news is orientated on for geek reasons, it shouldn't affect your gameplay at all ... and will (hopefully) be rectified in the next major update for the game (sorry for any inconvenience).

On 26/01/2021 at 23:08, priMa1988 said:

Hi all, I found an issue with my gameplay on iOS where if a player is requesting to leave the club, this goes out to the news, I have then sold them on in the transfer window and then a couple of months later I get repeated notifications in the news that they have changed their mind and now wish to stay with my club even though I have sold them on to another club. I have attached a picture so you can see, the example is Nicolas Pepe who I sold from Arsenal to I think it was either Napoli or Marseille or someone like that (you can see from the club emblem/badge by his name on the right but then the notification is to me saying he is withdrawing his request to leave?

E53BD49F-96C5-4E9A-BA4D-1B34B90C4031.png

Hi, do you have a save form just before this news item appears?

Below is how to do so: