Feedback on Tactic

This is the current tactic i am using and i would love if someone can provide feedback on improvements i can make to it. 

4-4-2 - Attacking 

DLF(S)    AF

IW(A)  BBM  AP(S)  W(S)

Fb(S)  CD  CD  Wb(A)

Best-FM2021-Tactics-Concerto-2.0-in-possession-700x513.png

Best-FM2021-Tactics-Concerto-2.0-in-transition-700x500.png

out of possession instructions:

standard Defensive line / Lower LOE 
More urgent pressing 
tight marking 
tackle harder 
force oppo outside 

Results are decent with torino - currently fighting for top 4.

thank you in advance

BBM and APs are not a good midfield combo. They won’t offer much protection for the defensive line at all, especially with no DM. I’d change the BBM to a CM/d and put him on the same side as the WB/a.

Would also consider changing the FB/s to a WB/s as the IW ahead of him will be cutting inside and wingbacks usually work better than full backs with no one else out wide. 

8 minutes ago, TimEdwins7 said:

BBM and APs are not a good midfield combo. They won’t offer much protection for the defensive line at all, especially with no DM

thanks for the feedback.

I agree with this as i noticed when my team attack, i have my two CD isolated with nobody else staying back to provide cover. 

do the BBM and the CM(D) function very similarly?  Will the CM(d) still occasionally get into the box?  i am asking because i sometimes get good goals from the BBm and still want some offensive contribution from the CM(D).

Edited by ta11zx

9 minutes ago, TimEdwins7 said:

Would also consider changing the FB/s to a WB/s as the IW ahead of him will be cutting inside and wingbacks usually work better than full backs with no one else out wide

will this compromise my side defensively?  sometimes the FB stays deeper when my team is attacking and that helps to assist the two CB from being isolated when my team attack. 

7 hours ago, ta11zx said:

thanks for the feedback.

I agree with this as i noticed when my team attack, i have my two CD isolated with nobody else staying back to provide cover. 

do the BBM and the CM(D) function very similarly?  Will the CM(d) still occasionally get into the box?  i am asking because i sometimes get good goals from the BBm and still want some offensive contribution from the CM(D).

No the CMd shouldn't be popping up in the oppo penalty area, unless he has a PPM, but then I'd advise against playing a holding type midfielder with PPM of Arrives late in box or Gets into oppo box. The CMd is a holding role so would stay deep and look to help out the defenders. Having this role would also help if you had a WBs as would allow him to attack more and give you more options in attack whilst remaining defensively solid.