OP Diamond 4-4-2 tactic

I've never posted a tactic before despite years of playing the game.  I've come across a tactic that seems to be performing way above normal.  It's a diamond 4-4-2.  

I first used this formation in the SPFL as Rangers and within 4 seasons I had reached a Champions League final.  For experimental purposes I then began a save in the English premiership as Brighton.  I made no signings whatsoever, just assigned all tasks to my assistant manager, and simulated the season.  Brighton were projected to finish 16th but ended up in 6th place with a GD of +18.  

2.JPG.57a7c311f2686b7167b189148fcdbad3.JPG

I scored 70 goals (4th overall).  I conceded 52.  

I was 2nd overall in the division in terms of tackles won.

I was knocked out the semi-final of the Carabao Cup by Manchester City.

My CAM finished the season with 17 assists.

3.thumb.JPG.d9e35c9aca4bb7c3d1d0a2fa38c9b22a.JPG

I've attached the tactic file for you guys to try for yourselves.  Maybe you can test it yourselves, or find ways to improve it.  

I've updated the tactic to download:

Diamond 4-4-2.fmf

Edited by PigeonStrangler

I ran another test with this Diamond 4-4-2.  This time in the German Bundesliga.  I opted to go the competitions lowest ranking team, and favourites for relegation, Arminia Bielefeld:

Preview.JPG.199334fc5eb0a3dce52ea76bf01d36dd.JPG

I made no signings whatsoever.  Simply loaded up the tactic, assigned staff duties, and simulated the season.

Finished.JPG.363e76860e9d41e506e5cde2e7fd1db5.JPG

I finished the season in a European spot.  My CF-Su and AP-At were creating goals for fun.

Stats.thumb.JPG.208e86c3b583e4f3d5ac2bc88390723a.JPG

In terms of an underdog tactic this team performs brilliantly.  I'm going to give it a go at a big club and see if it continues to perform as it has been.  Will post the results later.