International round-up

fil.jasz

Hi guys,

I recently wanted to follow my players during international breaks. I know that we already have International round-up window, but I found it very confusing and more-less useless. Firstly we have there only latest international game for each player - currently I am in March and I see games from October. The old games aren't that bad. You can filter the window by date, but the other problem is that you can see only ONE game! If you don't check this window every day during international break you won't know anything and that's why it's useless.

I would suggest to modify this window to show all player's international games in recent international break or, if this is hard to define and implement (I imagine it could be), from the whole season. I mean it won't be reports like we see right now, but more like selection info in Squad window but only from international games so we would see how many caps he has in this season, how many goals, assist, average rating and last 5 games performance.

You could also add more evolved version where you could check reports from all international caps this season if you enter specific player.

• 3 weeks later...