Pre Game Editor + Affiliates

kevgaleuk

I really dislike B teams in the game in terms of how players end up playing for both teams and adding row upon row of 0 game seasons to player histories. While I hope player histories are done away with in future versions I think there is a glitch in the editor when trying to alleviate this in the game

In countries like Germany, France, Italy etc it seems possible to remove the links via the reserves screens (clicking never used, removing the reserve teams that cause histories (e.g. not the U18's etc)

However in Portugal, Spain etc unticking the Players Move Freely box for B&C teams doesn't seem to disable players moving freely between the main & B/C club. Changing the nature of the affiliation does but then it seems to be hardcoded into the game for the AI team to recreate the B team because on is not detected. 

The easiest solution for me is this check box (keep the link but stop free movement (replace with ability to loan & first refusal on players)) but right now it seems to be conflicting with something and not working as I assume it was designed to