Reputations dropping dramatically

Wild Dog

I've made a custom Australian league system loosely based on the aussie rules AFL. In the pre-game editor I've made it the highest reputation league in the world and the cups the highest as well. However after a handful of seasons simulating the reputations drop dramatically (50-60 rep down). Why is that?

I've lowered the rep of all European comps pre-game.

It should be noted that my AFL teams don't qualify for any continental comps, but those have low rep anyway. Does that affect it?

The issue is part the reputation for Australia, the nation and part the reputation of the players in it.

The game will recalculate based on (among others) those reps. A high reputation competition can only sustain the high reputation if the teams and players included are of the highest order.

Hmm. I've set Australia to 9300 and all the clubs between 6500 and 9400 (and lowered the european clubs)... But maybe it's because of the players then. I've deleted all the good players from the DB.

The aussie clubs sign all the best players (generated) in game (tested 10 seasons). Do you think it will go back up? @Wolf_pd