[FM21] FM Expansion Packs Megapack - Realism, Dynamics, Hard Mode & More - Build Your Own FM! - UPDATED for 21.4 Patch + updated media file

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious about the newgen pack, because it says reduces number of wonderkids but more chances of golden generation. playing EPL with the best youth facilities, recruitment, junior coaching, and HOTD, and 6 years in a row, intake preview is "don't expect much from this youth intake". I don't know if it's natural luck of the game or the pack influencing something.

3 hours ago, Dundalis said:

Curious about the newgen pack, because it says reduces number of wonderkids but more chances of golden generation. playing EPL with the best youth facilities, recruitment, junior coaching, and HOTD, and 6 years in a row, intake preview is "don't expect much from this youth intake". I don't know if it's natural luck of the game or the pack influencing something.

Not an author but I believe it works like this

1. You lower the Nation's youth rating (which lowers the general nation's pool of good players)

2. Because of this there are less high PA players (to recreate the current distribution, because the game creates more high PA players in youth intakes compared to real life)

3. Because you have less 170/180+ PA players - your youth players aren't super talented like they could be (if youth rating wasn't touched)

4. Because you have more 'medium' players, your preview is compared to this 'reduced' players you were getting. Like, you could have 2/3 intakes with 160/170 players and in next years your intake would be compared to these 160/170 and be crap. But if you have reduced youth ratings your 'average' intake would be worse so every intake would be compared to for instance 140/150 (because we reduced the general potential). So in general you should have more average premier league players from your intake (like it could be in real life) or you could have better ones because every PL club have 10 homegrowns with premier league ability.

It's a delicate process messing with the youth rating because it's a fixed value and will not change throughout the game.

Hi guys so how is difficulity with this mod i stoped playing fm 21 coz it was super easy now i want to get back to iy.Just installed almost all megapack mods beside legendary managers and legendery wonderkids.So if the game gets rly chalanging with all this mods last time i was playing fm 21 i stomp on polish league with cracovia it was super easy and i have one more save(dont remember team)with a team that sopouse to fight for relegation and was 1st in league after 20 games so i just quit.I want to start kilmarnock save now just want to known if its worth the time thx have a nice day:)

On 31/08/2021 at 11:06, MattCatissier said:

Hi guys so how is difficulity with this mod i stoped playing fm 21 coz it was super easy now i want to get back to iy.Just installed almost all megapack mods beside legendary managers and legendery wonderkids.So if the game gets rly chalanging with all this mods last time i was playing fm 21 i stomp on polish league with cracovia it was super easy and i have one more save(dont remember team)with a team that sopouse to fight for relegation and was 1st in league after 20 games so i just quit.I want to start kilmarnock save now just want to known if its worth the time thx have a nice day:)

It absolutely depends on you, you will have to try it and see. No one can answer that for you.

It also depends on where you are playing and your unique save setup.

For example, if playing in the German 3rd division where keeping match sharpness high is very difficult, you will have alot of injuries to battle with,  which means lighter/less training, more players needed for rotation, more money spent on transfers and salaries, less team cohesion, etc.

On the other hand, if playing in the EPL as Manchester City, with the best players and lots of resources, or in a league where 1 or 2 teams are top and others are poor, it will be easy, injuries will be few, your players will be better than everyone else's, etc.

If even with the mods, you find it too easy, try to create some realistic rules or limits. Like less scouts, or no player search, only buying 1-2 first team players per season, etc. Or, if staying at one club for a long time, you can edit the other clubs in the league to be full of resources(money, sponsorships, increased reputation, better training facilities) to give them a bit more competitiveness to you.

• majesticeternity changed the title to [FM21] FM Expansion Packs Megapack - Realism, Dynamics, Hard Mode & More - Build Your Own FM! - UPDATED for 21.4 Patch + updated media file
  • 4 weeks later...

hey majesticeternity

dont know if this is a bug or not but in the ICC competition one of the teams Al-Hila (KSA) was full of over 23 year old players and games being played with thier first team where the rest of the teams were u19 or u18 or 2nd teams:image.thumb.png.28aea3c86969af2a87ce673a799b11e5.png

image.thumb.png.1b1027a9d319ec0aac92e1110ffdaa0e.png

checking the ICC rules i see their was no age limit but it seems kinda wierd that 1st team would be playing when the rest were youth squads:

image.thumb.png.aaa80654920914cb15ff19701fed0d7d.png

On 30/09/2021 at 15:19, Zuluwarf said:

hey majesticeternity

dont know if this is a bug or not but in the ICC competition one of the teams Al-Hila (KSA) was full of over 23 year old players and games being played with thier first team where the rest of the teams were u19 or u18 or 2nd teams:

checking the ICC rules i see their was no age limit but it seems kinda wierd that 1st team would be playing when the rest were youth squads:

It is a bit tricky, as in FM, many lower nation clubs don't have youth teams. I could have put an age restriction, but then there would be only grey players, or at times no players eligible for the team, as the clubs are poor in players and resources.

• 3 weeks later...

Great packs here @majesticeternity. Can I raise an issue that you may want to look at adjusting in the future?

The issue I have seen is with the language overhaul pack. I've hired a coach who apparently needs to go on an intensive language course to help him learn the language. He is Northern Irish, born in Belfast, and is now working for a team in Belfast, Northern Ireland. There shouldn't be a problem with not knowing the language. 

silly language issue.jpg

3 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Great packs here @majesticeternity. Can I raise an issue that you may want to look at adjusting in the future?

The issue I have seen is with the language overhaul pack. I've hired a coach who apparently needs to go on an intensive language course to help him learn the language. He is Northern Irish, born in Belfast, and is now working for a team in Belfast, Northern Ireland. There shouldn't be a problem with not knowing the language. 

Hey, thanks for the input.

Unfortunately this is an issue with the database setup + this mod.

A created staff/player in the database will have a language set by default. Since N. Ireland in default database has only English, that staff only knows English, not Irish English....

It can't be fixed unless I go into the entire database and change every person for every nation changed.

But, Irish English is just a dialect of English, and he would not need a course, he would pick it up within a few months.

On 27/10/2021 at 00:47, majesticeternity said:

Hey, thanks for the input.

Unfortunately this is an issue with the database setup + this mod.

A created staff/player in the database will have a language set by default. Since N. Ireland in default database has only English, that staff only knows English, not Irish English....

It can't be fixed unless I go into the entire database and change every person for every nation changed.

But, Irish English is just a dialect of English, and he would not need a course, he would pick it up within a few months.

Yes it is a bit crazy. He speaks" Irish english" already and so wouldn't need to learn it. I'm sure there'll be similar issues with the Republic. Gaelic (Irish) wouldn't actually be the first language, English would be. I'm sure the problem will be replicated here to. Doesn't stop me using the mod by the way! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A very great and useful pack!!

For the realistic transfer preferences, what do you suggest for Albanian league? What are the best and optional nation do you suggest me to activete for making it more realistic?

ty for any advice, and excuse my bad english :)

Probably North Macedonia, Nigeria, Kosovo, Ghana, Brazil, Montenegro, Croatia and Serbia.

About languages, I'd suggest a higher value for Greek, up to 3%. Take note also English is widely learned at school, around 60% of students use it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You and @Daveincidboth have files that change the language system. I didn't see those on the list of conflicts, so I was using both, but I'm having a very specific problem - players from Czechia who speak English but not Czech. It has happened twice with people who are from Pardubice, if that helps.

Is it a conflict between the files or something specific to Czechia?