[Suggestion] Effects of goals in other matches

bpecanha

Hello,

I had this idea while playing, because I thought it would be useful. I'm playing with America in the Rio State Championship preliminary stage. In this scenario, I was winning Americano 1-0 and going to 12 points in four matches (there are only five matches in this stage). The second placed team, Sampaio Corrêa (with six points), suffered two quick goals in the second half and was losing 2-0 - so, if I held my victory and Sampaio still lose, I'd be qualified to the next stage.

My idea is: IRL, supporters always have the information when a direct opponent score or concede in their game, and that info sometimes reach the players. I would like to see some text lines about that. In this situation, for example, it would say: "Nova Iguaçu scores twice against Sampaio Corrêa and America's crowd is celebrating!".

If it's possible, it would be sensible to enable some option in team shouts to tell them (or not) about the goal (or something like that). It's simple, but I think it would add realism to the game and also enhance the experience.

Edit: after posting, I just realized that there are 10 games in this stage, but the idea remains the same, as it can be used in many situations.

Edited by bpecanha

• 4 weeks later...