Striker - +90 goals in a season

In all the season I have played of FM/CM I have never had a striker break the 90 barrier. I think I 've only had one striker break the 70 barrier before (Dean Ashton on a version about 15 years ago)

To get here we won both domestic cups and got through the Champions League group stages before being knocked out quickly after. 

Wanted 100 as unlikely to happen again.

What's your best goal scorer in a single season?

image.thumb.png.d95947cdcd35275b23f4692159ade63d.png

Because I try to rotate my squad quite heavily, even in a 60 game season my top players will only play about 40 odd games, so these kind of numbers are hard to beat.  I did have Haaland in FM 20 and he scored 55 in 38 games including a lot of penalties 

Kris Boyd for Rangers in FM 08 I think it was got 110 goals one season. Promptly sold to Bayern for insane money as I recall. Only other 100 goal seasons you are talking Champ Man 00/01 and 01/02.

3 hours ago, kccircle said:

In all the season I have played of FM/CM I have never had a striker break the 90 barrier. I think I 've only had one striker break the 70 barrier before (Dean Ashton on a version about 15 years ago)

To get here we won both domestic cups and got through the Champions League group stages before being knocked out quickly after. 

Wanted 100 as unlikely to happen again.

What's your best goal scorer in a single season?

image.thumb.png.d95947cdcd35275b23f4692159ade63d.png

Was he scoring 2 goals in most games? 

What was your league record like?

Conor Devers for me in my current save is the only thing holding me to this save, I want to see just where he ends up. So far since purchasing him from Leeds having finished the previous season before purchasing 36 in 43apps this caught my eye and I had to buy the Irishman on that impressive season for a Leeds team in 2033/34 season mid table and a striker able to get these stats put in to my team winning leagues and flying high. So far since his arrival he has gone;

*(League Goals)Overall* (50)80, (51)92, (43)73, (45)88, (52)70, (37)58, (30)54, (24)66, (42)65, (48)68 in ten seasons, managing a combined 711 goals in 606 apps. He is currently 33

I don't get many outstanding strikers, mostly my aim or at least my overall player achievements are all round based with a team collective, but this guy even in the 442 is standing head and shoulders above his strike partner who also gets his fair share. 

2 hours ago, Daz2205 said:

Conor Devers for me in my current save is the only thing holding me to this save, I want to see just where he ends up. So far since purchasing him from Leeds having finished the previous season before purchasing 36 in 43apps this caught my eye and I had to buy the Irishman on that impressive season for a Leeds team in 2033/34 season mid table and a striker able to get these stats put in to my team winning leagues and flying high. So far since his arrival he has gone;

*(League Goals)Overall* (50)80, (51)92, (43)73, (45)88, (52)70, (37)58, (30)54, (24)66, (42)65, (48)68 in ten seasons, managing a combined 711 goals in 606 apps. He is currently 33

I don't get many outstanding strikers, mostly my aim or at least my overall player achievements are all round based with a team collective, but this guy even in the 442 is standing head and shoulders above his strike partner who also gets his fair share. 

How many bllon dors did he win? Can I see his attributes as that's better than messi and ronaldo numbbers

4 hours ago, francis#17 said:

Was he scoring 2 goals in most games? 

What was your league record like?

His scoring record was amazing at first. Something like 30 by mid October. It petered off towards the end but I struck lucky with a three games in FA cup against Championship teams. One game was 10-2 vs Bristol C and he scored 9 

Won league on last day of season scoring 90 odd points. Undefeated in the league. Season 2031/32

1 hour ago, francis#17 said:

How many bllon dors did he win? Can I see his attributes as that's better than messi and ronaldo numbbers

8 in the last 10 years from 2033 to 2043. There's nothing that stands out from his attributes, good finishing, good pace and off the ball which ultimately as stated my play style is team based so he had a pretty reliable team around him from good wingers to a very unselfish strike partner (and the ME helped... but certainly didn't define his success). He was the very quintessential Advanced Forward even if he is 5'9 :lol:

2 minutes ago, Daz2205 said:

8 in the last 10 years from 2033 to 2043. There's nothing that stands out from his attributes, good finishing, good pace and off the ball which ultimately as stated my play style is team based so he had a pretty reliable team around him from good wingers to a very unselfish strike partner (and the ME helped... but certainly didn't define his success). He was the very quintessential Advanced Forward even if he is 5'9 :lol:

Lol wow 8 out of 10. would you say he was a better player than Messi/Ronaldo?

31 minutes ago, francis#17 said:

would you say he was a better player than Messi/Ronaldo?

For sheer out and out skill? Hmm, no, even in FM terms those two in all the years I've played FM never have found stats like those two players had. As for scoring ability absolutely ranks up there with them, but you ask him to pass a ball he'll most likely trip over himself. He's all about that poacher instinct, in the right spot, finding those through balls type of striker. Kylian Mbappe is the current FM world beater in terms of World Player Of The Year Awards in my save having amassed the same 8/10 so I would liken him to Mbappe in all honesty, pace and that good eye for finishing when found in the pockets of space he creates for himself or beating his man from said ability with pace and dribbling.