Bundesliga to MLS Loan Issue? (258 appearances in 1 season?)

HI, I wasn't sure where to put this, but thought it most likely comes under Transfer/loan issues

I'm managing Dortmund in Germany, current in game date is May 2029, and have a young American striker. In January 2028, I loaned the striker, Joe Barone, to New York for the season.

When he came back in the following January 2029, I started to give him the odd appearance for my team. However, every week or so I kept getting a news item saying that we have a player on loan who is soon leaving. This player was Barone, even though his loan was FROM us and it had already finished.

I didn't really think much of it and was planning on reporting this as a minor interface bug anyway, it wasn't really causing any major issues after all.

However, I have just completed the season and have had the team of the year news items come through and it has said that Joe Barone has been inducted into the all time team with 296 goals in 258 appearances (note, he's probably only played about 6 or 7 games for me in total)

I had a look at this history and it shows a ridiculous amount of games played for us this season, and also doesn't show that he ever went on loan to New York?

I have posted below a few screenshots to show what I mean. Like I say I don't know if this is an MLS issue, a general loan issue or what.

If you want any more information, let me know :)

20210201100430_1.jpg

20210201100535_1.jpg

20210201100623_1.jpg

20210201101630_1.jpg

20210201100446_1.jpg

Edited by BrightLad5
Wrong Screenshot uploaded