Is there a chance that finances will be restructured in the winter update?

I've enjoyed this year's game, and it's better than FMT in some aspects, but I think that transfer funds are a bit too generous. I know its always been that way, but still hopeful it'll change 

At Celtic, at the start of the second season, I had £100 million to spend, and that was after bringing in only £38 million in transfers 

Obviously, people will say 'just don't spend the money', and I didn't, but it's still there 

On FMT, I was at Doncaster, and sold two players, totalling £2.7 million, of that, only £240,000 was added to the transfer funds 

It just makes the game more challenging/realistic 

• SI Staff

I'll have a think about changing how finances work for a future version of the game - but its not something I'd like to 'surprise' people with in an update (nor is it something which is small enough to 'rush' into changing as it would require a huge amount of testing).

Me too, would make a massive difference. It’s too easy to sell fringe players for huge sums and enjoy every penny made falling back into your transfer budget.

Also, the AI desperately needs to improve in the transfer market. I feel as the years pass my success is as much down to the opposition weakening as much as anything positive I’m doing.