International Youth Team Management Wage Issue

Motlhen

Hey guys,

I had a quick look around and couldn't spot a similar thread so thought to create my own this time. Hopefully this isn't a duplicate!

The filename is 'Supat Rungratsamee - Distillery 2027.11.15'

My issue lies around trying to get the Northern Ireland U19 job. The file uploaded is from before the job becomes available to apply for so that you can recreate the issue from scratch (hopefully!)

On the 16th Nov the Northern Ireland main national team manager job becomes available. I have not applied for this role.

On the 19th the NI main team manager job does not appear in the Job Centre, despite them not filling the vacant position. Now the U19 manager position is in the Job Centre.

Applying for the U19 job, I am offered the main NT manager job on the 21st at a huuuuge wage increase (£750p/w at my current club to £22,500p/w). I think this is wildly unrealistic looking at my managers CV, but was happy to reject it and carry on with the save. 

Paul Munster accepts the NI NT manager role, but is not getting a wage for the job (30th).

I am then offered the NI U19 role (5th Dec), accept & I'm being paid the full £22,500. 

I am going to try a few iterations starting from the 15th to try & get the U19 job without the inflated wage, but if you find anything that could cause this please let me know!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...