Random transfer

Said Benrahma has appeared in my pending transfer list and I’ve no idea why. I haven’t made any transfers, it just appeared. If I let the game play through, the board complain they are disappointed that I made this transfer and I have a player that doesn’t improve my squad and he cost £20 million. 
This is really frustrating and I will probably have to restart a new game, leave the club, or forever be tarnished by the board for a bad decision that I didn’t make! Can it be fixed? As I can’t seem to cancel the transfer, and I’m not asked to confirm it, it just goes to a screen stating he has arrived!

B027D158-24D2-44D6-8374-497D5BA683E6.png

It's because this is based on the real life transfer where the club would sign them theoretically this 2021 january window so Sega creates a pending transfer that you cannot refuse so you receive the player at the end of the season to basically 'keep up' with current transfers.

You can look more into the benrahma transfer in the recent transfer news if you're interested :)

Edited by LeanOn1749

I've made a point about this previously.

I think ideally it should give you the option of cancelling the transfer the same way you would any other.

At the very least, it should tell you the transfer fee, so you know how much of dent it'll make in your transfer budget.

@Stratsislaw- I don't know if you have a save game from before the transfer went through, but if you adjust your budget to zero does the transfer go through or does it get cancelled as you don't have funds?