[Discussion] More Customisation in the Match Highlight and Replay Options - Set Pieces

Weeky10

Hi, firstly apologies if this has already been discussed or suggested before - I tried searching the forums before posting this just in case it had already been brought up but I didn't find anything but I'm sure I was probably searching incorrecttly as this is my first time on the forums.

I've never really been overly obsessed with tweaking my set piece tactics - I know that they can be a great source of goals in tight games but I'm a little too lazy sometimes at the start of a save and gradually expand on them as I go throughout the season haha. However, I think, if this would be possible, it would be extremely useful when tweaking set pieces to be able to see each corner / free kick / long throw individually throughout the match through an option in the replay events, in order to see if your routine was having the desired effect or how it was playing out compared to the opposition. Hope others agree or could tell me if this had already been suggested / is in the works.

Either way, thank you SI for all that you do in creating one of my favourite games of all time and keep up the great work :-)

• 3 weeks later...