Greed shouts

paddypower

I'd like an option to shout instructions to a player when he is ignoring passing options. For example instead of squaring it for an open net, he has just shot from a tight angle and missed.

I could have two options, one to encourage him to look for the option more, and a harsher shout that warns him he'll be subbed if he continues to be greedy.

I think we see this in real life at times when players are on a hattrick. Their manager will often sub them off when they are being too greedy searching for the third goal.

This is currently achieved by altering player instructions (shoot less often, pass/cross more often). If those are hard-coded, then you need to choose a different role for the player in question (IF to IW for example, or attack to support duty). 

Are you asking that there be tactical shouts in place of digging through the team and player instructions? All of the existing shouts are aimed at improving the player moral and body language.

Not a big stretch to think that one day, the team/player instructions in-game are replaced by tactical shouts that are directed at specific individuals, the whole team, or units -defense, midfield, attack.

I would certainly appreciate not having to fully block the pitch view to change TI/PI.

14 minutes ago, Harper said:

This is currently achieved by altering player instructions (shoot less often, pass/cross more often). If those are hard-coded, then you need to choose a different role for the player in question (IF to IW for example, or attack to support duty). 

Are you asking that there be tactical shouts in place of digging through the team and player instructions? All of the existing shouts are aimed at improving the player moral and body language.

Not a big stretch to think that one day, the team/player instructions in-game are replaced by tactical shouts that are directed at specific individuals, the whole team, or units -defense, midfield, attack.

I would certainly appreciate not having to fully block the pitch view to change TI/PI.

Sorry I may not have explained it well, but my desire is more to warn the player to stick to the instructions or he'll be subbed

• 2 weeks later...