Pre-Game Editor crashes when testing competitions

Phalange86

My editor crashes when I run Test Competitions. Constantly on the same date 16/10/21. I can't for the life of me figure out why. When I try and load the database in game, it works as if it's valid but constantly crashes November 29th 2020. It must be an easy fix in the database but can't find explanations as to why. Is there a service I can pay someone to figure this out?!?!?! Seriously!!!

• SI Staff
On 01/02/2021 at 11:42, Phalange86 said:

My editor crashes when I run Test Competitions. Constantly on the same date 16/10/21. I can't for the life of me figure out why. When I try and load the database in game, it works as if it's valid but constantly crashes November 29th 2020. It must be an easy fix in the database but can't find explanations as to why. Is there a service I can pay someone to figure this out?!?!?! Seriously!!!

Hi, to clarify is this with a specific custom database file loaded or for all competition tests even with a default database?

If the former, could you upload your edit file to our cloud service and we can investigate. If the latter, which divisions do you have active whilst testing competitions (or does it reproduce for any divisions being activated in said test)? Thanks