Game Crashes When Advancing Day

I just started playing EHM and am enjoying it so far, but I have run into an issue where my game crashes when I click "Continue" and try to advance to the next day. I am using the Premier Pivot 5.3 database, and I did not edit it from the Steam Workshop version.

To reproduce: load the save and click "Continue." The game crashes while loading the next day.

The file name on ownCloud is "cbjfan2021_crash.sav".

Can you please assist? Let me know if I can provide any more information. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/02/2021 at 21:02, cbjfan2021 said:

I tried vacation mode and it still crashes. I did create a new save with TBL and ran into a similar issue after a few months, so maybe there is something else going on that isn't specific to any particular save. I'll keep experimenting with it.

The newer TBL/ECK rosters are not very stable - which is a shame obviously. You have to be really careful about the setup of your game with which leagues to run, how many players to have loaded ect. 

If you haven't already then read here- https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=20653 on how to set up the game so it hopefully stops crashing. I had the same issue though so am waiting for the 1.5 update before starting any serious saves again. 

On 14/02/2021 at 07:41, Rigafan said:

If you haven't already then read here- https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=20653 on how to set up the game so it hopefully stops crashing. I had the same issue though so am waiting for the 1.5 update before starting any serious saves again. 

Thanks--I hadn't seen that post and I was doing some things different from what that it suggests. Hopefully that will help avoid the issue moving forward, though I may wait for the 1.5 update as well.