League table showed as home record legaue table instead of full league table

Sejberg

I'm pretty happy with my current skin, but it doesn't show the league tables correct, see attached pictures. It shows the home record league table (3 games) instead of the correct full league table (six games). If I select the Competitions Overview - Stages it shows the correct league table.

Anyone knows where to edit this? I have no experience with skin editing, so don't know where to look.. Thanks!

FMskin.jpg

fmskin2.jpg

I really appreciate your feedback, thanks :) With 'my current skin' I didn't mean a skin I've made myself, and I have no experience with skin editing so unfortunately I doesn't really know specifically where to look. But thanks for your feedback :)

There should be related files in the skin folder/panels/competition. It will be probably something like 'competition fixtures.xml' (your first picture). There is a line 102 with the widget class and it shows you it uses 'opponents_league_table' - in default extracted panel.

I don't know what custom skin you're using but maybe it will be probably related to this.

The home screen (your second picture) use the 'manager home selector panel'. That's similar to the above, it will only use a different file/widget.

Thanks. I use the DD2021ST v2.1 skin.

It doesn't have a 'competition fixtures*.xml or a opponents league table*.xml. The skin fm2021flutskin has it, I can see, and there I can see it refer to the league table widget, where it picks the overall standing. I would have guessed the the DD2021-skin had this too, with a reference for the home-table, but it doesn't have these files unforunately