Team Analyst Report - Team Instruction setting

I would always see my team analyst report and opposition team analyst report to add team instructions, e.g. Acceleration / pace means add higher tempo, Flair means be more expressive, 

Does anyone know what team instructions for 

Agility - direct pass? 

Good passing - shorter pass or direct pass?

First touch- 

Composure - shorter pass?

Technique - run at defense

Any other attributes related to team instructions?

Huh man, you got it totally wrong. Picking team instructions based on certain attributes without any coherent strategy is a terrible approach that won't lead you anywhere.

Instead, analyze your squad (players) thoroughly to see what style of football would optimally suit them as a collective. Once you figure that out, try to create a simple tactic that fits such style of play. And keep in mind that roles and duties are the most important element of any tactic (not instructions). 

6 小时前, Experienced Defender说:

Huh man, you got it totally wrong. Picking team instructions based on certain attributes without any coherent strategy is a terrible approach that won't lead you anywhere.

Instead, analyze your squad (players) thoroughly to see what style of football would optimally suit them as a collective. Once you figure that out, try to create a simple tactic that fits such style of play. And keep in mind that roles and duties are the most important element of any tactic (not instructions). 

I have the basic style of play, simple tactic and roles and duties set up. 

The team analyst report and opposition team analyst report is  for adding specific team instructions, e.g tempo, freedom, etc  

So you are suggesting those report cannot be ignored?  

I don't say that reports should be ignored. I just want to say that the way you use them is wrong and potentially detrimental to your tactic. Because simply adding or otherwise tweaking instructions based on certain player attributes listed in those reports is more likely to make a total mess of a tactic than do any good.

If you have a tactic that suits your team and generally works well, then in most cases you should not have to make any changes. And even when you need to make some tweaks - for particularly tough matches, for example - it's no more than just a couple of small subtle ones.

I am not the greatest at tactics, but when I use the analyst reports for clues. For instance, if it says that the other team is scoring a lot from crosses I know to put my defensive width wider to make sure to press their FB's and Wingers. Stuff like that.