Um Bongo, Um Bongo, they drink it in the Congo!

ToMexico!!

Milestone - May 2055

Bamba has hit another milestone in his incredible Etoile du Congo career. 

bff5e645843d5c5969dbd16a400563ea.png

750 league goals for the club in just a smidge over half as many games. He's also nearing 1100 goals for the club and should hit it this season with 6 games to go. 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bi-Seasonal Review

Dominant across all three competitions we compete in plus the African Super Cup which I always forget about. 

e98d5f3702c07bf5d073dd6d29c37091.png

League | Champions League | Congolese Cup | African Super Cup

It felt like two very different seasons, the former felt very fluid, lots of goals from all around the pitch and we had Kirk Clegg. This post Clegg season felt sluggish and goals limited to the strikers. 32 year old Bamba struck another 63 goals, taking his overall total for the club to 1099 in 642 games whilst academy striker Lionel Diafouka-Ndingha struck 48 goals in 45 appearances. Another academy promotee, Ramon Bosch (a New Zealand international) scored 32 and made 26 assists in his 46 appearances from either striker or central midfield. I'm going to do a full run through of all my academy players who have been promoted to the first team. 

Obviously, financially we made a huge gain from the sale of Clegg to Man Utd, we're due an instalment of £4.25m in August and £12.75m in another 25 appearances in the league. I made one further sale and that was of Patrick Laffor, the Liberian international I sign from Bayern Munich, he wanted a fresh challenge so off he went to Saudi Arabia for a final payday. 

bf78157451662742c18c9842edb6ee9e.png

66415759297cc2478d83db19e9a50786.png

Retirement - June 2055

Whom I would consider to be the first real superstar for Etoile du Congo is due to retire this month, 37 year old Richard Amponsah. Signed from Hearts of Oak in his native Ghana back in the 2035/36 season, he has been a stalwart at this club ever since. 466 league goals in 420 games along with 206 assists is a tremendous return for a player who played a large part of his career second fiddle to the great Niava Hermann Bamba. 

Richard amassed 111 caps for Ghana scoring 25 goals, securing the African Cup of Nations in 2045 and also played in the 2046 World Cup. He has been a contributing factor in us securing our 17 African Champions League titles, having been part of the club for all 17 of the titles. In total Richard has had the honour of winning 68 competitions in his career. 

Overall, Richard has scored 742 goals in 763 appearances for the club. e55de3b479be8b8784f989f9c0a9b5e0.png

Richard will look to continue his career as a Head of Youth Development but unfortunately I am not in a position to offer him the opportunity to stay with the club in that role. 

Transfers - Oct 2055

a32e5bf55ecf18d12758e69db676feb0.png

c8379e3014e9fed54f8a741c2ce8ab80.png

I needed to fix my lack of depth in central midfield as we were using two players who I wanted to play as strikers as rotational back ups. The first player in though was Alain Mfoutou-Dibakala from Inter Club, he had come through the intake there and had been recommended to me on numerous occasions by scouts. Another player recommended to me was Daniel Murillo, a Colombian national who had a £400k release clause, he joined but then was subsequently loaned out of TP Mazembe for the season as I signed a further two midfielders. Xolani Mandlazi was signed from SuperSport in South Africa for half a million pounds, the 20 year old is more suited to attacking midfield but is being retrained to a deeper role. 

I then spotted Bheki Meyer at Orlando Pirates and had to have him as my long term Vladimir Svoboda replacement, again, the South African is more suited further up the pitch but is being retrained as a deeper Advanced Playmaker. I'm a little concerned by his personality but I'm sure we can change that over time. The last player to join was Jonathan Garbanzo, a player I agreed to sign at 16 years old, the Costa Rican international goalkeeper is still a little raw but still has 5* potential upon signing when turning 18. 

Academy - Nov 2055

I wanted to take a look at how our academy has faired and what players have made the step up and contributed to the team. 

• Boris Ndombe - our right back, now 28, he came through in the 2042/43 season and was thrust into the first team a season later at the age of 16. He has racked up 406 appearances for the club, scoring 108 goals and making 212 assists. Luckily I have managed to keep him at the club despite major interest from a host of clubs in France, Belgium, Spain and the US. He has also made 101 appearances for the Congolese national team scoring six goals. 
  • Exauce Daux-Namputu - our left back who is now 26, he was actually poached by PSG back in 2043 and it wasn't until four years later that I signed him. Mentally great, physically okay but technically poor he's still a solid performer for us. 269 appearances with 34 goals and 119 assists is a decent return. Also a national team regular, he has 62 caps and one goal. 
  • Heritier Konongo-Makaya - another poached player, this time by Nice in 2048, he returned home last season on a free transfer. Another solid player that can be a long-term centre back alongside Brazilian Allan Jaime. 18 appearances and four goals in his short career so far, also yet to be capped by Congo. 
  • Benoit Fopossi - promoted to the first team last season as back up, he came through the intake in 2050. A decent option as a rotational player but nothing more unfortunately, has been capped three times by Congo though. 
  • Thomas Aubame - a Gabonese international who came through our intake in 2052, the youngster is suited to attacking midfielder, is being retrained as a box-to-box midfielder but predominantly plays up front for me. A breakthrough season last year with 10 goals and 11 assists in 25 games, I'm hoping for more this season. 
  • Ramon Bosch - a New Zealand international with 21 caps for his country who also has a Dutch background. He came through the 2051 intake but took a couple of seasons to be promoted to the first team. Equally as good up front or in midfield he's one of those low finishing stat strikers who can still find the net, 68 goals in 86 appearances so far with 39 assists too. 
  • Lionel Diafouka-Ndingha - an out-and-out striker, Congolese international with 67 caps and 28 goals to his name. He came through back in 2043 and spent a couple of season warming the bench before he was then featured as a first choice player. 280 goals in 314 appearances is a solid return for a player playing second fiddle to the imperious Bamba. 

35 minutes ago, ToMexico!! said:

Transfers - Oct 2055

a32e5bf55ecf18d12758e69db676feb0.png

c8379e3014e9fed54f8a741c2ce8ab80.png

I needed to fix my lack of depth in central midfield as we were using two players who I wanted to play as strikers as rotational back ups. The first player in though was Alain Mfoutou-Dibakala from Inter Club, he had come through the intake there and had been recommended to me on numerous occasions by scouts. Another player recommended to me was Daniel Murillo, a Colombian national who had a £400k release clause, he joined but then was subsequently loaned out of TP Mazembe for the season as I signed a further two midfielders. Xolani Mandlazi was signed from SuperSport in South Africa for half a million pounds, the 20 year old is more suited to attacking midfield but is being retrained to a deeper role. 

I then spotted Bheki Meyer at Orlando Pirates and had to have him as my long term Vladimir Svoboda replacement, again, the South African is more suited further up the pitch but is being retrained as a deeper Advanced Playmaker. I'm a little concerned by his personality but I'm sure we can change that over time. The last player to join was Jonathan Garbanzo, a player I agreed to sign at 16 years old, the Costa Rican international goalkeeper is still a little raw but still has 5* potential upon signing when turning 18. 

Bheki Meyer would be a great SS I think, or perhaps Mezzella.

3 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Bheki Meyer would be a great SS I think, or perhaps Mezzella.

I've re-looked and Mezzala would be better for him as a position, opposed to a SS because I don't use the AMC position. 

All-Time Top Scorer 

Something I've looked at before but didn't document it, so this time I've listed the top-10 goal scorers for the club. 

26a94dbc8c399221fbd32770c3b58ed1.png

33-year old Bamba is still going but his physicality is on the decline, so I'm limiting his game time more, he will start in the league and be on the bench for the Congolese Cup and Champions League. Amponsah recently retired whilst Kongnyuy played for us between 2027 and 2039. 

Lionel Daifouka-Ndingha and Vladimir Svoboda are active in the current team but I don't the former reaching the top three at 28 years old. 

I caught up with this thread over the weekend, it was highly enjoyable.

I recently changed course with my own save, taking over Ajax Cape Town in the bid of helping South Africa become a world force: 

I'm interested in how the National Team have done since your 35 years or so of dominance? I seem to remember seeing that the country had won an AFCON? And they're the #1 nation in Africa? Would be interested to know how your success has moved the needle internationally.

I'm also going to shamelessly steal your spreadsheet for the prospects that you've sold with various add on clauses. And I do mean shamelessly, as it is a great idea and shows the info perfectly, so no need to change what isn't broken!

I assume that is ok? :)

5 minutes ago, Rumple43 said:

I caught up with this thread over the weekend, it was highly enjoyable.

I recently changed course with my own save, taking over Ajax Cape Town in the bid of helping South Africa become a world force: 

I'm interested in how the National Team have done since your 35 years or so of dominance? I seem to remember seeing that the country had won an AFCON? And they're the #1 nation in Africa? Would be interested to know how your success has moved the needle internationally.

I'm also going to shamelessly steal your spreadsheet for the prospects that you've sold with various add on clauses. And I do mean shamelessly, as it is a great idea and shows the info perfectly, so no need to change what isn't broken!

I assume that is ok? :)

Thank you, means a lot that! I'm not the most in depth player, so switching from seasonal to bi-seasonal reviews has helped the continuation of the save as I plough through the seasons rather quickly. 

I will have a read through, I've said it before, Africa is such an untapped part of the world for FM, also the West Asian states like Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan which I've had saves in previously. 

Congo find themselves equal 35th in the world and 8th in the list for African teams. They had a spell of dominance in the 2040's where they won the competition in 2041, were runners up in '43 and '45 and finished 3rd in 2047. They didn't qualify for the World Cup until the 2042 tournament but have competed in every competition since, reaching the 3rd Round in 2046 and being knocked out in the 2nd round in the other tournaments. 

That's absolutely fine, its helped me get a better idea of when to sell clauses and when to let them run but also acknowledge how much we make from clauses on the whole and how that contributes to the profit of selling a player. It can be tweaked to any posters preference if they wish to use it, same with the poaching one too, feel free to use any of them. 

Wonderkid - June 2056

36 seasons into the save and we have our first wonderkid at the club and its one of our own. Academy graduate Thomas Aubame has had a strong season at the age of 18 and has 'popped' into a wonderkid. 

d7db555c3118027198b007a5f08fa615.png

We've managed to avoid having to sell him at the moment and has been offered a new 5-year deal which he looks set to sign. He's previously been subject to bids from some French and Belgian teams. 

Brief Bi-Season Review

Another two seasons completed albeit at a slower pace. We managed a clean sweep in the league, cup and Champions League again. We went unbeaten in the 2055/56 season and then won every single game of the 2056/57 campaign. We beat Diables Noirs back to back in the Congolese Cup final and in the Champions League we beat Sundowns and then Vita Club in extra time. 

813deba980fcd1641dae224e231215fe.png

Despite Niava Hermann Bamba's physical decline he has still managed to score some goals, 51 in 2055/56 and 44 last season, taking him to 1194 career goals for the club. My hand was forced into selling Bheki Meyer to Liverpool, the midfielder had two good seasons with us becoming the creative source for the team, I sold him for £10m plus 50% profit clause. 

The money is slowly draining away, we're under the £40m mark now and without a major clause income or player sale we're projected to be in the red at the end of this season according to the board. 

57076da334a788a7d8b50bc53239a505.png

Clause Windfall - Aug 2057

4025d4b59fd84f69fdb3e6bc34641550.png

Right on cue, Chelsea sign Afonso from Norwich to ease my worries about losing so much money this season. 

163959774a32392304d2b87d581ed720.png

Clegg needs to make one more league appearance to trigger the £12.75m appearance clause. 

Niava Hermann Bamba - Dec 2057

Bamba's physicals have declined to the point where I am having to select games in which he plays. However, he's still scoring goals and has hit another landmark, 1200 goals for the club. 

469f50415b83214c8d964d59cfb327b6.png

He has been such an incredible servant to the club as I've kept him at the club for the duration of his career, sometimes against his will. 

History 1 / History 2

Ideally I want to keep him at the club until he retires but there's been no inclination of that happening yet, he has 18 months left on his contract which should see him through to calling it a day. 

Bi-Seasonal Review 

As a squad we're very much in a transitional phase as players like Bamba (36), Juma (34), Svoboda (34), Diafouka-Ndingha (31) and Ndombe (31) are at the end of their careers or are starting to decline. These five players alone have over 3000 appearances for the club between them. We have a number of good players coming through but things just aren't clicking right now, goals scored numbers are down but the results keep coming. 

Niava Hermann Bamba is leaving the club, returning to ASEC Mimosas on a free transfer. I wanted to offer him a new contract but very much as an emergency back up but he still wanted Star Player as a 36 year old. An incredible 1230 goals in 777 appearances for the club with 411 assists. Will I find another player like him? 

We won a further two leagues, both unbeaten seasons but unfortunately neither were 26 wins from 26 games. We are now 421 games unbeaten in the league, a run which started on 31st March 2043 and now stretches over 16 years. 

In the Congolese Cup we beat Tongo in last seasons final but lost in the 2nd Qualifying Round this season to CARA Brazzaville 3-2. We were unfortunate in the fact that we inexplicably had two players sent off within minutes in the first half. 

Our winning streak in the Champions League continues as it reaches 16 in a row with a further two successes over Vita Club.  It took penalties after a 2-2 draw in the 2057/58 final but we romped home 5-1 in this seasons final. 

581b27310b6092b10ba70562e71492ef.png

Replacing Bamba's goals is going to be a trial and error process, Thomas Aubame isn't a natural goalscorer, Lionel Diafouka-Ndingha is now in his 30's but top scored this season with 42, Alain Mfoutou-Dibakala is promising but not consistent, Lionel Ayessa hasn't been consistent enough either but hopefully Andrew Momodu could offer a glint of hope, the young Nigerian spent last season on loan at TP Mazembe and scored 17 goals in 29 games. 

Central midfield has also become a problem, Xolani Mandlazi is the only central midfielder of quality with Svoboda declining at the age of 34, Lambert being injury prone, Matimbou being the defensive player and Moussa Sall (signed from Porto) not being up to the standard we require. We do have Ivan Miladinovic joining from Vojvodina on a free transfer in the summer, the youngster is a natural winger who can play CM, he will replace Svoboda as the playmaker.  

Defensively we're pretty sound, Ayoub Juma is 34 but still capable but it will probably be his last season with the club as his contract runs out in June 2060 and his physical decline is progressive. Allan Jaime is a solid defender who thankfully wants to stay despite the interest in him from French and English clubs. Ndombe has been a stalwart; the club captain and fantastic attacking outlet, the 31 year old has scored 159 goals in 554 appearances from RB with 306 assists. At left back, Andy Chism has ousted Exauce Daux-Namputu and had a productive full first season with the club as he ended the season as top assist maker with 24. The Northern Ireland international joined for free from Cliftonville. 

0758001ca7c4d0aa9a839dc7f3bb1d22.png

Financially we're listed as Rich but we lost just over £18m this season, however we still have £53m in the bank. We have a few clauses that we could benefit from, we have 50% clauses on Clegg (worth £68m), Garbanzo (£16m), Meyer (£57m) and Pastrana (£48m) but unfortunately none are currently wanted. 

613884174a3eb94988ecde781f763e91.png

a3acd3ac2c50fee504746c4ce6d03e35.png

Takeover - June 2059

We've been taken over again, the DR Congolese board have been replaced by some Congolese chaps. 

1b066e7a17fed899b3d769a70a026a23.png

8034618529ae39d65b5095b14ef8f63e.png

They have bid for Veselin Donchev who despite being a decent enough looking player isn't worth the £6.5m bid that's been accepted. However, I'm going to let the transfer ride and see how he does for the club.  

17 minutes ago, abulezz said:

Caught up with the save - 2060! Amazing stuff, and the talent you have managed to groom with an African club is astounding. 

Thanks very much! I believe this is the furthest I've been in any FM save, still got a few seasons in me yet. 

I'm shocked by the quality of some of the players I've been able to attract to the club, nurture and then move on for big money in some cases. 

I'm still not been happy with my intakes despite having described as one of the best youth system in the world by my board. Yes we've had some good players come through our intakes but not enough in my opinion. 

On 16/04/2021 at 09:43, ToMexico!! said:

Unbeaten Run - May 2060

Our long standing unbeaten league run has come to an end at 446 games, shame we couldn't reach the 500. We were defeated 2-1 by CARA Brazzaville. 

b6b93efbb3a9a776a69857e5073ad5b8.png

Those numbers are mind blowing!!

On 16/04/2021 at 01:43, ToMexico!! said:

Unbeaten Run - May 2060

Our long standing unbeaten league run has come to an end at 446 games, shame we couldn't reach the 500. We were defeated 2-1 by CARA Brazzaville. 

b6b93efbb3a9a776a69857e5073ad5b8.png

That is a number I have never seen in any FM save. Wow. 

On 18/04/2021 at 07:19, Rumple43 said:

Those numbers are mind blowing!!

23 hours ago, abulezz said:

That is a number I have never seen in any FM save. Wow. 

They are pretty incredible numbers but we have to remember where we are, Congo, not the strongest footballing nation on the planet. 

True, and I get the domination in a smaller nation....but:

1) There can always be a slip up, somewhere, or a rotated squad, or a red card, or all three at once!

2) Even getting through that number of games is a serious achievement, regardless of result. Do you leave the house often?

I mean, I know that most people haven't left the house for a good year, but you get what I mean :D

18 minutes ago, Rumple43 said:

True, and I get the domination in a smaller nation....but:

1) There can always be a slip up, somewhere, or a rotated squad, or a red card, or all three at once!

2) Even getting through that number of games is a serious achievement, regardless of result. Do you leave the house often?

I mean, I know that most people haven't left the house for a good year, but you get what I mean :D

Oh of course, we've slipped up more so in the cup, when international call ups have created havoc in the squad, sometimes having to play 3rd choice/youth players. 

I've just clocked 1800 games with Etoile, which is the most I've done with a single club. Unfortunately, I've worked all through lockdown but fortunately I've been able to take my laptop to work with me for much of it and have it running alongside my work. I also play with instant result so I can complete a season in a day if I don't have any distractions. :lol:

Seasonal Recap/Review

We've completed a further two seasons and the summary looks like this. 

1dfae424b61800fa2e4c515b0b76c016.png

We continued our league wins and now we total 38 league successes in the save. We were also back to our best in the cup, winning it both seasons after the 2nd Qualifying Round debacle in 2058/59. We also continued our dominance in the Champions League beating DR Congo clubs in both finals.

6a8aaa0d4c2344989a3c41129f82fb81.png

Andrew Momodu has taken over the clubs goal scoring mantel, notching 63 goals in 2059/60 and 57 this past season, his total for the club is already at 130 in two seasons. The clubs current top goal scorer is Alain Mfoutou-Dibakala with 217 goals, he's taken a step back in the main goal getter role in the past two seasons. Ivan Miladinovic has become the chief assistant in creating goals, 68 assists in 84 appearances but has also scored 52 goals from midfield. Defensively we've been pretty sound still despite a few changes and the decline of Boris Ndombe who suffered a hip injury and a broken leg in the space of two months. The club icon has 619 appearances for the club, has scored 176 goals and made 347 assists from RB. 

1fb117fa145e7a982d2a8a8b415dd085.png

Financially we sit with just under £45m in the bank and an upgrade to the youth facilities to take them back to State of the Art underway. I sold a Brazilian striker to Benfica for £4.2m, I was due to put him in the first team this coming season but 15 goals in 37 games on loan in Ligue 1 with Angers saw him make the move to Portugal. I've arranged a deal for 15 year old Pero Vlaisavljevic to join from Red Star for £1.5m. We have a few clauses available to sell but nothing which will make a impact on the finances. 

2ee94ffda141adfbe34c7cb9e2d9c51e.png

6 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

That all-time scoring chart is insane!

It makes for good reading, I think I may make a few changes to it. For instance, time frame in which the player was at the club to show how quickly they scored the goals and position maybe as all are strikers except Svoboda who is a central midfielder but will drop off the list soon though. 

We've got maybe three or four players in my current team which will displace players from that list in the next two-to-three seasons. 

• 2 weeks later...

You have progressed quite well in your save @ToMexico!!. I have a question though. How is the game speed (processing day-day speed) on the save now?

Also, how do you blitz through seasons quickly?

Edited by obasa_G

13 hours ago, obasa_G said:

You have progressed quite well in your save @ToMexico!!. I have a question though. How is the game speed (processing day-day speed) on the save now?

Also, how do you blitz through seasons quickly?

Thank you! 

Game speed is relatively good still, I have a gaming laptop so I can run a lot of leagues and depth to the save. 

I use an instant result skin, I've not watched a game for probably 3 versions of FM now. 

1 hour ago, ToMexico!! said:

Thank you! 

Game speed is relatively good still, I have a gaming laptop so I can run a lot of leagues and depth to the save. 

I use an instant result skin, I've not watched a game for probably 3 versions of FM now. 

Thanks for the reply 🙂. I asked about speed because I noticed that as you progress in your save in FM21, after you reach a point ( usually the 2035/2036 season) processing day by day becomes slightly slower after a match is played/simulated with instant result. Speed returns to normal after reloading the save.

Also, why do you only use instant result to play your matches?

2 minutes ago, obasa_G said:

Thanks for the reply 🙂. I asked about speed because I noticed that as you progress in your save in FM21, after you reach a point ( usually the 2035/2036 season) processing day by day becomes slightly slower after a match is played/simulated with instant result. Speed returns to normal after reloading the save.

Also, why do you only use instant result to play your matches?

I can't say I've noticed a slow down of sorts but maybe because of my laptop I don't get that. 

I just find watching the game so boring, I'm not the archetypical tinkerer, I tend to use one tactic, buy players to fit the said tactic (well in this save sign wingers to play at CM seems a strategy) and maybe change a role (to more attacking) as the players we have and the team gets better. I prefer the signings, youth intakes and club development side of things rather than the football itself.  

• 5 months later...

I've come back to this save when at home as I'm fed up of transferring the Bastia-Borgo file between work and home. 

We're now in Sept 2064 so I will provide an update to the save upon the 3rd season being completed possibly in the next couple of days.

Save Update

2.5 seasons completed since our last update on this save and things continued where we left off last time with a League, Cup and Champions League treble in each season. Momodu has been quite good in those seasons, topping out at 72 goals in 2062/63 and notching 69 (nice!) this season just gone. It wasn't just him though as Congo international Mfoutou-Dibakala scored 38, 37 and 58 in those three seasons too. In fact, this season we had nine players score double figures in a total of 278 goals in all competitions. All those goals meant we had plenty of players getting assists, Pecchia topped out with 30 from midfield whilst seven other players made 20 or more. 

Best XI

d62630a02072f90abe12b3b5a08235c8.png

Financially we grew due to selling starting Peruvian centre back David Vilchez to Benfica for £20.5m rising to £27.5m. The training facilties were downgraded and the board won't improve them despite the money we have available. 

a4844a02b9a09b68613ecb25464bd5f7.png

All-Time Goalscorers

143711e2369a0195aa333a778579ebd5.png

I've increased it from a top 10 to top 11 to accomodate the players who have achieved 200 clubs goals or more for us. Andrew Momodu jumps straight into number 5 position having just reached 400 goals for us. The players highlighted in green are current players lets take a look...

Andrew Momodu | Alain Mfoutou-Dibakala | Thomas Aubame

Beyond those three players we don't really have anyone who can trouble the chart. I missed out on a Congolese youngster who came through at Montpellier, he could potenitally be a very good player but I am going to try sign him still in the coming season or two. 

9 hours ago, ToMexico!! said:

I think we've only played in it once, I've not got that save in front of me, I'll check when I get home. 

@karanhsingh

Actually we've played in the CWC twice, where we finished 2nd in our group on both occasions.

I'm not sure how we even qualify for it, there was one this year (2065) which we didn't compete in. The African representatives were Orlando Pirates, TP Mazembe and Toubillon :confused: we beat Tourbillon in the final of the CL. 

2065/66 Season 

A league and CL league double this season as we lost on pens to Tourbillon in the final. 

We made £11m from selling Edoardo Pecchia to Benfica for an initial £1.6m and then sold the 50% profit clause for £9.5m about 6 months later. I also sold Fabrice Malonga-Konga to Athletico Madrid for £9m, he was an academy graduate and Congo international. 

872e38754071466307488b0f796f6f84.png

Momodu continued to plunder in the goals with another 65 this season which takes his tally to 465 for the club. At the age of 26 I don't see him toppling Bamba from his perch but he could well hit 2nd spot, it depends on his physicals towards the end of his career. Mfoutou-Dibakala also scored 55 goals which saw them both overtake Daifouka-Ndingha in the all-time chart. 

29ad64cf2ea25f4f1a1922a90be619f4.png

We had a player poached for the first time in 10 years too by Nantes, I forgot to take a screenshot but he had 5 Silver* potential and with our intakes being rather poor of late it doesn't please me too much. 

On 14/10/2021 at 22:38, ToMexico!! said:

@karanhsingh

Actually we've played in the CWC twice, where we finished 2nd in our group on both occasions.

I'm not sure how we even qualify for it, there was one this year (2065) which we didn't compete in. The African representatives were Orlando Pirates, TP Mazembe and Toubillon :confused: we beat Tourbillon in the final of the CL. 

That's strange. Thought you'd have played in it regularly. 

2066/67 Season

Getting worse in the cup but league and Champions League were straight forward again. 

4a3d335bb08d6776f75edd4064f68225.png

A massive 86 goals for Momodu this season and he missed seven penalties which could have seen him hit 93 goals. However, 86 goals equals legendary goalscorer Niava Hermann Bamba whose best was also 86. 

667cbd5367847bc085c6840e0a770c41.png

Both Momodu and Mfoutou-Dibakala moved up the rankings. Momodu now finds himself just 10 goals away from the top 3.