Differences of FM vs Real Match

13 hours ago, ksk3591 said:

1- Football is not about only throw-ins (!)

2- Strikers not isolated as fm21 

3- Sometimes crosses can pass and cause trouble in real life football. But at fm21 match engine all blocked :D

Are you watching highlights or comprehensive matches? 

This is tactical. I do not see what you see, apart from crosses being blocked. I see that. But I also see crosses to the 6 yard area, back post, front post and I also see passes/pull backs into the box from wide areas.

I would suggest to anyone who sees something they don’t like in the ME, repeatedly, to change something with their tactic, and “I’ve tried everything already” doesn’t cut it.

If I can cut out the annoyances of the ME, anyone can. This is the best ME in years.

6 dakika önce, Tyburn said:

This is tactical. I do not see what you see, apart from crosses being blocked. I see that. But I also see crosses to the 6 yard area, back post, front post and I also see passes/pull backs into the box from wide areas.

I would suggest to anyone who sees something they don’t like in the ME, repeatedly, to change something with their tactic, and “I’ve tried everything already” doesn’t cut it.

If I can cut out the annoyances of the ME, anyone can. This is the best ME in years.

Yeah this is the best me of last 4 years i agree that. But there are weakness. So many goals are coming after throw ins for me and also opponent. So many crosses blocked because of that there are so many corners. My defender has same goal score as striker. Think bayern munich tactic philosophy. That cant integrated to this match engine. Imagine alphonso davies and kimmich push to forward and goes byline than cross blocked all match long. Than niklas sule has same goal score as lewandowski. Is this realism? 

9 minutes ago, ksk3591 said:

Yeah this is the best me of last 4 years i agree that. But there are weakness. So many goals are coming after throw ins for me and also opponent. So many crosses blocked because of that there are so many corners. My defender has same goal score as striker. Think bayern munich tactic philosophy. That cant integrated to this match engine. Imagine alphonso davies and kimmich push to forward and goes byline than cross blocked all match long. Than niklas sule has same goal score as lewandowski. Is this realism? 

The throw in thing is just because highlights tend to start at a dead ball situation. The amount of goals scored from a throw in is actually negligible. 

On 06/02/2021 at 06:23, ksk3591 said:

1- Football is not about only throw-ins (!)

2- Strikers not isolated as fm21 

3- Sometimes crosses can pass and cause trouble in real life football. But at fm21 match engine all blocked :D

ME can't really replicate the fluidity of real life. It is just not possible. 

Apart from that, I think players who are good on the ball in real life, do not produce moments of magic as often as they should in the ME. The ME, while much better than 20 and 19 still leans too heavily towards pace and power, while at the top level, I'd argue that mentals and technique are more important.

On 07/02/2021 at 00:16, ksk3591 said:

Rashidi has managed to replicate Bayern tactics in both FM21 and FM20 so it is definitely possible. Of course not everyone is a great tactician like him but it is definitely doable. 

WARNING: Both videos are quite long so make sure you have plenty of free time to watch it.