Hello, 

I have some issues regarding the transfer period of july 2021. I'm playing Sunderland and I bought Dion Sanderson from Wolverhampton. But the main issues is that he's only join the 1.1.2022 and not the 1st july 2021. And I want to ask if this problem occur only on my save ? Is there any solution that I can get the player on 1st july 2021 ? There's neither salary problems, nor money problems, nor Brexit problems or anything else. 

Thanks for your help

image.thumb.png.30dc4bd1ace1f4599dd0216f56b5cb83.png

• SI Staff

Thanks for the feedback. 

Was this save game created in the Pre Release Beta? If so you may have encountered an issue that will occur in the below scenarios. 

This issue is present in the following scenario. 

- Save game started in PRB
- User in charge of English club
- Any transfer offer that is made and completed between the close of the January 2021 window and June 24th 2021,  will have a transfer completion date of 1/1/2022.
- Any transfer offer made after the 24th June 2021 will go through in the summer 2021 window
- If you are still seeing the warning on the 'Transfer Offer' page about players not being registered until 1/1/2002 after you have passed the 24th June 2021 then saving and reloading should resolve the issue. 
- This issue will only affect the period between the end of the January 2021 window and 24th June 2021, it should not affect any future seasons. 

2 hours ago, Ben Kenney said:

Thanks for the feedback. 

Was this save game created in the Pre Release Beta? If so you may have encountered an issue that will occur in the below scenarios. 

This issue is present in the following scenario. 

- Save game started in PRB
- User in charge of English club
- Any transfer offer that is made and completed between the close of the January 2021 window and June 24th 2021,  will have a transfer completion date of 1/1/2022.
- Any transfer offer made after the 24th June 2021 will go through in the summer 2021 window
- If you are still seeing the warning on the 'Transfer Offer' page about players not being registered until 1/1/2002 after you have passed the 24th June 2021 then saving and reloading should resolve the issue. 
- This issue will only affect the period between the end of the January 2021 window and 24th June 2021, it should not affect any future seasons. 

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it was on a PRB-save. Is there a solution to change this ? 

Thanks a lot for your help 

• SI Staff

Once you navigate past the 24th June 2021 all transfer offers you make from that point will go through in the correct window. 

Unfortunately any signing which has already been completed and has a date of 1st Janaury 2022, will still go through on this date.