My save is to easy but I dont want to give it up

Okay so I am in the season 2038/39. I started out as Liverpool in 2020/21 and left in 2028/29. At Liverpool I won 3 fa community shield, 1 fa cup, 4 champions league, 2 premier league, 3 super cup, 3 carabao cups. 

I then moved to Mainz were I got relegated and got sacked in the 2nd season 2029/30. I moved to Greuther Furth another germane relegation side and got relegated and in the 2nd season wasn't going great but got a job offer from as ton villa who were very rich.

So from 2031/32 to 2036/37 I was at Aston villa and won 1 Europa league, 1 super cup, 1 carabao cup, 1 prem title could of been two titles but got 2nd :/ .

I then moved to  man city "for a change" (Man city finished 7th season before and needed a decent squad change and were not in champions league for the last two seasons) were I currently sit 1st place after 29 games 2 points ahead. I have scored over 100 goals just in the prem. I have spent over 470m in players in this first season and somewhere players I didn't even need but it was either a good investment or a player I knew before and sold 190m worth. Upgrading all falacilites done end of season and I'm still in 100m profit balance.  I have jude bellingham joining for free I bought and sold him at liverpool a long time ago yes he has gone down in abblity but still a good player AND im getting a player called joseph martin for free who is one of the best players in the world as he didnt sign a new deal at psg he is 29 value over 85m.

I know find my self simming 7 days or 14 days in the future as I win every game apart from a loss every 15-20 games. You might be wondering whats stopping me? First of all ive had this save since the start of FM and still using it, ive never had this much fun, I have amazing players joining for free next season, I have a player on my team who won the ballon dor and would give my wife and kids too and my house etc he is only 25 and I dont want to leave him behind. And my other two wingers are amazing too all played for aston villa before and now all city.

After being promoted to the PL I have been living in midtable mediocracy with Wrexham for 5 seasons and still enjoying it, the top clubs have the finances to buy what they want, I need to find the golden gems before they hit the spotlight and then sell them. Finances are excellent and Wrexham will one day be crowned champions ... one day.

It´s all about the enjoyment.