FM21 - Il lavoro Italiano - The Italian Job (Parma Calcio 1913)

Jogo Bonito

4 minutes ago, Carambau said:

Alario doing a good job :) Next season I predict a top 3 finish :thup: 

Thanks. Alario not quite so good this year but our top scorer three times now. I don't think anything above top six is likely as there are just too many stronger teams.

5 minutes ago, Hootieleece said:

You are consistent.....best of the rest much like Grenoble....

Is it a case of just not having enough money or luck in signings? For us to always overachieve and fall short of greatness!

I see your also getting the height bias.....

5'9'' is the absolute shortest I will even look at a player....any players in the intake shorter than that with ability are trained for sale!

I think it is just not being good enough, maybe a little due to refusing to change radically my tactics, lots of little things. Too many stronger sides still, unfortunately.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jogo Bonito said:

But news was breaking

A topsy-turvy couple of days. Consolation prizes are not very consoling, but it gives you something else to play for next season. As an underdog in the big leagues it's always hard to make that extra push into the top four - good luck making the jump next time :thup:

2 minutes ago, warlock said:

A topsy-turvy couple of days. Consolation prizes are not very consoling, but it gives you something else to play for next season. As an underdog in the big leagues it's always hard to make that extra push into the top four - good luck making the jump next time :thup:

Cheers, yes it is hard to make the big step up (harder than France). 

I hope you win Europa Conference League.. Parma won Cup Winners Cup and UEFA Cup, it is only fair you and Parma win Conference league.. before another UEFA cup, or Europa League as it is known today.. of course cherry on top will be the Champions League itself. :D

1 hour ago, TelcontarTargaryen said:

I hope you win Europa Conference League.. Parma won Cup Winners Cup and UEFA Cup, it is only fair you and Parma win Conference league.. before another UEFA cup, or Europa League as it is known today.. of course cherry on top will be the Champions League itself. :D

Thanks, yes it would be great to win something, sometime :lol:

Honestly, I always found the Conference League as a surprisingly fun competition. I know we discussed this before and you don't much rate it. But a cup win is a cup win, just ask Monsieur Mourinho :lol:

Keep up the good work, and best of luck for the coming season.

On 25/03/2021 at 11:11, karanhsingh said:

Honestly, I always found the Conference League as a surprisingly fun competition. I know we discussed this before and you don't much rate it. But a cup win is a cup win, just ask Monsieur Mourinho :lol:

Keep up the good work, and best of luck for the coming season.

Thanks! Sorry it seems I don't get notifications about my own story! After three seasons of great enjoyment, I have popped this on hold whilst I dabble on my first 21.4 effort.

I'm confident I will be back though, as I haven't achieved anything here yet!

Thanks for all the comments and interest to this point.