Not the latest squads with the most recent transfers

Hi lads,

I waited with the purchase of the mobile game till after februari so I would get the latest transfers and squads, but this is not the case.

I started an career with the Turkish Fenerbahce.

Unfortunately the squads are nog updated en the newest transfers are not in the squad.

Is there an option in the game I can manually add and remove the players from the squad?

Cheers.

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, Kaninho said:

Hi lads,

I waited with the purchase of the mobile game till after februari so I would get the latest transfers and squads, but this is not the case.

I started an career with the Turkish Fenerbahce.

Unfortunately the squads are nog updated en the newest transfers are not in the squad.

Is there an option in the game I can manually add and remove the players from the squad?

Cheers.

Hi - there will be. a transfer update at some point in the future which will contain updated data, however please bear in mind that the worlds transfer windows don't all close at the same time and it will take. a short while for us to collate and test any data which researchers return.

In the meantime if you have purchased the in-game editor you can change anything you desire with regards to players in the game.

Good to know thanks. A quick follow up question.

I am already in game, making good progress.

If i do the update, i presume all the changes will be done and I can resume with the new additions right?

• SI Staff
14 minutes ago, Kaninho said:

If i do the update, i presume all the changes will be done and I can resume with the new additions right?

If you are already playing a save game then the update won't be applied to that - this is simply because it'd effectively break your save otherwise.

(for example if you'd bought a player in game for 100m who had transferred elsewhere in real-life and then the update stole him from your squad you'd be understandably upset)

Thus after the update is applied the gameplay changes and bug-fixes will be present in existing saves, but database updates will take effect in new games only.