Players unhappy promise not kept

I'm currently managing Sochaux, who have a fantastic youth set-up.

So i'm consistently producing good players, and want to sign them up to pro deals. Every player is adding as a non-negotiable that I find a loan move for them, so I have to agree to that to get them to sign.

I put all of them on the loan list and offer them out multiple times, but nobody wants them. Come the end of the transfer window they're unhappy that I didn't keep the promise - you can see this in the attached image.

Using him as an example he's been like this ever since the end of the January 2022 transfer window, and it's now July 2023, he only has 12 months left on his contract and won't sign a new deal.

Any solutions to a) how I can avoid it on the first place and b) how I can resolve it now?

I started to play him in the first team at the back end of last season and he seemed happy with that but not enough to remove his overall unhappiness. 

Romain Lamotte.png

I've found that ignoring them when they complain is best.  They get over it in 6 months then.  However if you try and have a conversation with them about it,  it usually goes very wrong (they ask to leave) and they end up unhappy until the end of their contract and leaving on a free. Once they have asked to leave I've found they don't really change their mind. That may just be my experience of it though. 

The whole "promiss" issue is a thing SI have failed at severely like my new top star wanting a contract where I have to sign midfielders, I can´t detract that from the offer and I already have 10 midfielders. Or a new striker wanting more strikers, but I only play one upfront ... and already have 5.