Question

Does anyone have fm21 but have chosen to play a previous version of fm due to the dissatisfaction of the state of the current game? At this point I am no longer going to play 21 and go back to my fm20 save until major updates to fix the many flaws fm21 currently has.

12 minutes ago, maestro31 said:

Does anyone have fm21 but have chosen to play a previous version of fm due to the dissatisfaction of the state of the current game? At this point I am no longer going to play 21 and go back to my fm20 save until major updates to fix the many flaws fm21 currently has.

Nope. FM21 is likely the best FM released

There will not be any major updates. There will be a winter update this month which is mainly data. I suggest you detail exactly what it is you think the "many flaws" are

11 minutes ago, MrPompey said:

Nope. FM21 is likely the best FM released

There will not be any major updates. There will be a winter update this month which is mainly data. I suggest you detail exactly what it is you think the "many flaws" are

Nope I don't think it's the best FM released, stats are missing, the UI is a downgrade, player conditions with hearts another bad addition, the match engine is flawed too, you tell your team to play out from defence or play short passes but both gks and cbs tend to play route one passes, ME is not as smooth as it was in beta and right now not much of an upgrade to fm20 tbh. Not to mention poor average ratings, the beta had promise but it's gone downhill from there.

Just now, maestro31 said:

Nope I don't think it's the best FM released, stats are missing, the UI is a downgrade, player conditions with hearts another bad addition, the match engine is flawed too, you tell your team to play out from defence or play short passes but both gks and cbs tend to play route one passes, ME is not as smooth as it was in beta and right now not much of an upgrade to fm20 tbh. Not to mention poor average ratings, the beta had promise but it's gone downhill from there.

you raised these with evidence as bugs?