Question about RAM and game processing speed

So to make things clear:

most FM gamers complain about the loading time to start a new game OR that it takes a lot of time to run one game-day (especially with you are playing with a big database)

I think that the MT/s of your RAM memory is the most important thing to check.

I have a IBM/ Lenovo T460s with an i5 6300u with 8gb RAM
but with only 2666MT/s speed   

eg. for me I think it's not usefull to upgrade tot  16 gb RAM because the memory data rate speed stays at 2666MT/s (and I cannot change that with 8 +8)

Edited by Mermans

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Mermans:

So to make things clear:

most FM gamers complain about the loading time to start a new game OR that it takes a lot of time to run one game-day (especially with you are playing with a big database)

I think that the MT/s of your RAM memory is the most important thing to check.

I have a IBM/ Lenovo T460s with an i5 6300u with 8gb RAM
but with only 2666MT/s speed   

eg. for me I think it's not usefull to upgrade tot  16 gb RAM because the memory data rate speed stays at 2666MT/s (and I cannot change that with 8 +8)

correct! high RAM-speed + low CL timings

RAM memory is where the software coding will primarily store variable and constants declared during run time because the access time much faster than SSD disk. When there's no enough RAM memory, the operating system will start to allocate memory on SSD disk, "memory swap", with a much slower access. If your computer task manager shows very frequent disk usage, that's a signal of lack of RAM memory and you computer response time will be slower overall